PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 04:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

remission is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 5| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

No Ive never run Task 29. I tried once when I was first having issues but I got a error message from the ROM install screen saying its not compatable, or something.

I thought he fixed the Cookie Rom with the txt message issues but ive been having more buggy issues even after downloading and installing the newest fixed Cookie ROM. Before it locked up completely, anytime I would click the email or txt message icon, SENSE would reboot and reload. Thats when it finally locked up. I JUST finally got into hard remoot and its up now. But Im going to reflash the stock rom and try something else. Im not sure what other ROM to try though.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tony.goossens is a n00b
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 1| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony.goossens View Post
Running Energy.HERMAN.23569.Sense2.5.MaxSense.UI.Jun.01 and loving it. I have two questions: 1) is it possible to change the left soft key of MaxSense home? 2) Where the old slider tabs are now a menu the facebook "tab" is not movable and it blocks access to one of the other "tabs". I hope this makes sense...where could i find the tab order or manila file for this?
Figured out the soft key myself. Still having trouble seeing all my "tabs" in the left lauch panel.

Any know how get rid of the speech bubbles in my threaded texts?
Old 06-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Lurker
Carrier: US Cellular

walkingdogs is a n00b
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 5| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Just flashed to the June 5 max manila rom after running the task29 awesomeness. Everything is gravy except now the my location feature of Weather is not functioning (not detecting my location). I have US cellular and have tried the US cellular provisioning to get it working and under both conditions it won't detect my location. All GPS settings and location settings are configured correctly. Was working fine on the previous several roms i had been on so kind of curious as to why it is now not functioning properly. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touchpro Energy.HERMAN.24631.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep.4
Carrier: alltel

frizzlefry is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrizzlefry is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrizzlefry is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 1| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony.goossens View Post
Figured out the soft key myself. Still having trouble seeing all my "tabs" in the left lauch panel.

Any know how get rid of the speech bubbles in my threaded texts?
To get rid of the speech bubbles, from the text messaging where the bubbles are visible hit menu then message option and it should bve obvious from there.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touchpro Energy.HERMAN.24631.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep.4
Carrier: alltel

frizzlefry is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrizzlefry is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrizzlefry is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingdogs View Post
Just flashed to the June 5 max manila rom after running the task29 awesomeness. Everything is gravy except now the my location feature of Weather is not functioning (not detecting my location). I have US cellular and have tried the US cellular provisioning to get it working and under both conditions it won't detect my location. All GPS settings and location settings are configured correctly. Was working fine on the previous several roms i had been on so kind of curious as to why it is now not functioning properly. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Has anyone ever had this work? It has never worked for me.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:39 PM
Lurker
Carrier: US Cellular

walkingdogs is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzlefry View Post
Has anyone ever had this work? It has never worked for me.
I was honestly surprised myself when it started working a few roms ago because it initially didn't work in some of the earlier roms i had tried. But once it started working it's upsetting that it is now not working on this latest iteration.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro

TL85 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
I believe that is an issue with CHT 1.8...the developers know about it and should be fixed in the next version..
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverblink View Post
there's a fix up on the cookie home tabs thread over at xda.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483

its in the first post, under "Known issues (will be fixed in v1.8.1)"

works like a charm
thank you
Old 06-09-2010, 06:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Bell

macaroo is a n00b

Holy moly... is anyone running a version that will just work? These latest builds look disastrous to me. I have never had so many issues with just trying to answer the phone. It either doesn't answer and continues to ring, does answer and then hangs up when data checks, automatically redials the last person every time i hit the phone button.

anyone running anything not super buggy?
mac
Old 06-09-2010, 09:36 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Metropcs

Khemul is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb21cert View Post
metro mms not working. i've searched all over the internet trying to figure out how to get this to work on your rom. i've tried everything. will send, but wont receive
Attachments below.
Run the Removal cab, soft reset (may not be necessary but can't hurt), then either run the Web/MMS cab or do your own settings.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Remove PictureMail & Arcsoft.cab (2.0 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Web&MMS_01-15-10.cab (2.11 MB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-10-2010, 07:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Slartibartfast is a n00b

If you are having problems, I give a thumbs up for task 29. I was having issues even after the flash dance.

Used task 29, flashed and everything is right as rain.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro