PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ajskhan is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 5| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulanic View Post
I have used this rom for a long time and I am sad to say I finally have to give up this ROM. Every update has made this rom more buggy. It has gotten so bad lately that I cant even send a text message, I click new and it just does...nothing.
I have the same problem, additionally: I can't connect my Google sync / exchange.

EDIT: the google thing is google's fault.

Last edited by ajskhan; 06-07-2010 at 08:30 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

vaughnmr is just getting started
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 5| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

I wonder what you guys are doing wrong. I just moved over from Rootrom, did the flash dance, and now 6-5|23569 Dinik w/ CHT 1.8.0 is absolutely rockin'. No problemo with answering phone or new sms. This is the fastest rom I've ever used, even stock. Thought I had a mini EVO for a minute, lol...
Old 06-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Alltel on Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

rotaryboots is just getting started

Love the whole layout and features of sense 2.5 in the 6.5 rom, however my phone likes to go into a coma alot. (won't come out of sleep). Will re-flash it and see what happens. But overall, great rom.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

yzguy128 is just getting started

Same issue here. Can send MMS but no SMS. Using Dinik glass 291 blah blah sorry don't remember the rest. Love this rom though!
Old 06-07-2010, 09:58 PM
Lurker

mcotter313 is keeping up the good workmcotter313 is keeping up the good work

Tried 21905.Sense2.5.Dinik.Glass.Jun.05.7z and was having problems with replying to emails and sms. I switched to Sense2.5.Dinik.Glass.Jun.03.7z and haven't had any serious issues.

Only things I've noticed are the volume buttons don't work but I only switch between full volume and vibrate so that was easily fixed with a toggle switch set as a quick link. The other issue is that the lock screen sorta glitches when I wake up the phone, by that I mean it goes blank for .5 sec and then comes back. Not a big issue at all just a slight annoyance. Overall great work NRG!
Old 06-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Metro PCS

trinijstn is a n00b

does anyone know how to get the alarm to choose how long to snooze when you hit the snoozed button. This feature was in the rom sometime ago but now every time i hit the snooze button, it automatically snoozes for 5min.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: BoostMobile CDMA

jrafaelm is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcotter313 View Post
Tried 21905.Sense2.5.Dinik.Glass.Jun.05.7z and was having problems with replying to emails and sms. I switched to Sense2.5.Dinik.Glass.Jun.03.7z and haven't had any serious issues.

Only things I've noticed are the volume buttons don't work but I only switch between full volume and vibrate so that was easily fixed with a toggle switch set as a quick link. The other issue is that the lock screen sorta glitches when I wake up the phone, by that I mean it goes blank for .5 sec and then comes back. Not a big issue at all just a slight annoyance. Overall great work NRG!
I experience the same problems with sms/mms/emails, tried different arcsoft versions, carrier cabs, task29, flashdance, breakdance, line dancing, salsa..... and still not working + battery life its very low.

Don't get me wrong I think this ROM its the best looking ROM I ever seen, but I also want a phone that can last more than 5 hours on full charge.

I don't have this rom loaded right now, But I found this post over xda.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=999

Quote:
For those of you that are having problems with opening email. This is what I have found...

Look at your registry and see if it reads as follows.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\Templates\IPM\Note]
"Read"="\\Windows\\HTC_read_note.htm"

If this true you need to change it to the following and reset your phone and all should be good.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\Templates\IPM\Note]
"Read"="\\Windows\\read_note.htm"

I hope this helps as it did for me. This was a problem some time back and some one over at PPCGeeks came up with the fix. I do not remember who though.

Last edited by jrafaelm; 06-08-2010 at 01:45 AM.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mikeyl is just getting started

what happened to the wifi router, before when enabling the router it used to untick the power off in the power setting, now it doesnt. my phone would go to sleep while the router is running. how do i make wifi router untiick the power off in the power screen again so my phone does not go to sleep withhhh the wifi router on
Old 06-08-2010, 06:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

deadz is keeping up the good workdeadz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulanic View Post
I have used this rom for a long time and I am sad to say I finally have to give up this ROM. Every update has made this rom more buggy. It has gotten so bad lately that I cant even send a text message, I click new and it just does...nothing.
Download the stock rom (exe) from the stock rom thread, install it for a day or two and flash back to NRG's and see if the issues aren't fixed. I had a similar problem several months ago, with things acting oddly once I did the above I haven't had any problems since.

Good Luck.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Lurker

bmasephol is a n00b

I'm running the June 6th 23569 2.5 Cookie and have to say this is the best ROM so far. I did a Task29 and then flashed and have had no problems so far. This is the first time the carrier provisioning also worked correctly and I've been able to do picture mail without having to do anything. YouTube is also working! Thanks NRG!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro