View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 10:32 AM
joeblow789
Regular 'Geeker

joeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 5| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by remission View Post
No Ive never run Task 29. I tried once when I was first having issues but I got a error message from the ROM install screen saying its not compatable, or something.

I thought he fixed the Cookie Rom with the txt message issues but ive been having more buggy issues even after downloading and installing the newest fixed Cookie ROM. Before it locked up completely, anytime I would click the email or txt message icon, SENSE would reboot and reload. Thats when it finally locked up. I JUST finally got into hard remoot and its up now. But Im going to reflash the stock rom and try something else. Im not sure what other ROM to try though.
No offense, but it sounds like you downloaded & tried Task 29 without really taking the time to read & understand what you're doing. Doing so should illuminate why Task 29 didn't work for you & would almost certainly solve the problems you're experiencing. As a matter of principle, I'm not going to give you the simple answer that you seem to have impatiently overlooked, but I'll give you a hint. You probably didn't rename a file, or didn't do so correctly. Now off you go to read & learn:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=670358

(Apologies for my pompous assitude)