PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 12:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

shadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ShadowRoms|Updated 1-15-10 (Links Fixed)|WM 6.5 21889 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Didn't see NETCF in the 21889 SYS after loading into the kitchen. Still missing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
This file is either removed due to copyright claim or is deleted by the uploader.
Just re uploaded the sys including NetCF
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: PagePlus

tlittell is just getting started
Re: ShadowRom|Updated 1-16-10|WM 6.5 21889 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|21889 Sys F

There's an autodataconfig shortcut in the startup folder which points to an adc.exe file. Wonder if that's the 'hands free config' trigger on start up?? Anyone familiar with this file? Would rather just delete it than re-flash.
Old 01-16-2010, 02:48 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: ShadowRom|Updated 1-16-10|WM 6.5 21889 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|21889 Sys F

I think you can upload the cab that is posted on the SPB MS website as that is the trial version anyway.
Old 01-16-2010, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

shadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
I think you can upload the cab that is posted on the SPB MS website as that is the trial version anyway.
Yea thats the cab I ended up uploading.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlittell View Post
There's an autodataconfig shortcut in the startup folder which points to an adc.exe file. Wonder if that's the 'hands free config' trigger on start up?? Anyone familiar with this file? Would rather just delete it than re-flash.
Thats one of the new packages in the 21889 sys. I'm not sure what it does my self.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlittell View Post

Hadn't seen this before either, but believe it is the WM6.5.1(x?) SIM card auto configuration tool.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:53 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: ShadowRoms|Updated 1-15-10 (Links Fixed)|WM 6.5 21889 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowxaero View Post
Just re uploaded the sys including NetCF
Nice. Do you have the ROM files as well? Specifically, the OEMXipKernel folder?

Old 01-16-2010, 06:06 PM
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Nice. Do you have the ROM files as well? Specifically, the OEMXipKernel folder?

Asked this a few post earlier. He said he was told to use the one from 21887.

Also, just cooked two roms with only the sys's differing: 21887 vs 21889. The 21889-based rom is ~250KB smaller, so it appears at the least some code has been cleaned up in the latest release. Anybody else seeing or knowing of any quantifiable differences between 21887 and 21889?
Old 01-16-2010, 11:05 PM
VIP Member

Quote:

Also, just cooked two roms with only the sys's differing: 21887 vs 21889. The 21889-based rom is ~250KB smaller, so it appears at the least some code has been cleaned up in the latest release. Anybody else seeing or knowing of any quantifiable differences between 21887 and 21889?

Well flashed the 21889-based rom and 'fraid I can't really tell the difference in terms of speed, stability, smoothness, etc. But I am really liking it because I believe I finally got the really clean rom I was looking for. After the flash I was at Storage:104.77MB and Program:141.77MB. Then after cab installing my extras including Bing, CleanRAM, GInvaders, GoogleMaps, GoogleSearch, MyPhone, Opera 10 Beta 2, SPB Backup, SPB MS, Sprint Picture Mail, and Touch_InCall I'm at 79.31MB and 130.68 on a fresh boot. And I was able to fix my SMS messaging problem that was causing me to switch from conversation/traditional mode to read/reply to my text messages. Yes!
Old 01-17-2010, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Well flashed the 21889-based rom and 'fraid I can't really tell the difference in terms of speed, stability, smoothness, etc. But I am really liking it because I believe I finally got the really clean rom I was looking for. After the flash I was at Storage:104.77MB and Program:141.77MB. Then after cab installing my extras including Bing, CleanRAM, GInvaders, GoogleMaps, GoogleSearch, MyPhone, Opera 10 Beta 2, SPB Backup, SPB MS, Sprint Picture Mail, and Touch_InCall I'm at 79.31MB and 130.68 on a fresh boot. And I was able to fix my SMS messaging problem that was causing me to switch from conversation/traditional mode to read/reply to my text messages. Yes!
Well sounds like the 21889 sys is doing well for everyone ^.^

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development