View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 11:05 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ShadowRoms|Updated 1-15-10 (Links Fixed)|WM 6.5 21889 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post

Also, just cooked two roms with only the sys's differing: 21887 vs 21889. The 21889-based rom is ~250KB smaller, so it appears at the least some code has been cleaned up in the latest release. Anybody else seeing or knowing of any quantifiable differences between 21887 and 21889?

Well flashed the 21889-based rom and 'fraid I can't really tell the difference in terms of speed, stability, smoothness, etc. But I am really liking it because I believe I finally got the really clean rom I was looking for. After the flash I was at Storage:104.77MB and Program:141.77MB. Then after cab installing my extras including Bing, CleanRAM, GInvaders, GoogleMaps, GoogleSearch, MyPhone, Opera 10 Beta 2, SPB Backup, SPB MS, Sprint Picture Mail, and Touch_InCall I'm at 79.31MB and 130.68 on a fresh boot. And I was able to fix my SMS messaging problem that was causing me to switch from conversation/traditional mode to read/reply to my text messages. Yes!