PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 12:37 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ShadowRoms|Updated 1-15-10 (Links Fixed)|WM 6.5 21889 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlittell View Post
Riley, you called that perfectly. May have earned yourself a free lunch next time you're in the Moon Twp. area. Thanks.
sounds good my friend. Glad it worked for you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

shadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: ShadowRoms|Updated 1-15-10 (Links Fixed)|WM 6.5 21889 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
it's possible based off the error that .net 3.5 framework was left out by mistake. try running bing and if you get the same error that is probably it. if this is the problem which I think it is, here is .net framework cab but only install this if it's been left out. Its a big cab. lol.

good luck!
Lol for some reason I cooked in the rom I using and not the one I released. Only difference is that I dont cook in cleanram because i use sktools, but NetCF was surely not in the erv file. So this real be a minor update and I'll make it generic to fix the profile problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubated View Post
sure. i found your rom to be very smooth and stable. i just wanted to remove a few things i never use, and run the cabs for the programs. i would need to dl omj's kitchen, load up your sys, and let it flash right?

by the way, have you guys found the spb sense to be a little more sluggish than the vanilla? i know its more of an eye candy, but do you find it's worth the lag?
spb sense is it bit more sluggish. Personal i don't use it, i just know a few people prefer the eye candy.
And yea, just load the sys cook the rom and flash. I'll upload the sys with the new rom.

Last edited by shadowxaero; 01-16-2010 at 12:53 AM.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:41 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

I don't suppose you want to share your 21889 SYS/ROM files with us, do you?
Please?

Old 01-16-2010, 02:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

shadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I don't suppose you want to share your 21889 SYS/ROM files with us, do you?
Please?
Sure there on the front page along with another minor update, had to put back in the framework 3.5 files as i forgot them the first time.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowxaero View Post
Sure there on the front page along with another minor update, had to put back in the framework 3.5 files as i forgot them the first time.
Thanks. May give the new sys a try.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: PagePlus

tlittell is just getting started
Re: ShadowRom|Updated 1-16-10|WM 6.5 21889 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|21889 Sys F

Might want to include this as well to allow the Compact Query and Phone Keypad input options. Just put the .dll in Windows dir and soft reset.

Also looks like a new MobileSense dated 12/29 located here:

http://www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/ind...ic,3321.0.html

Wth these fixes:

29th December 2009
+ Fixed memory leak in Touch Diamond(But I didn't test)
+ Fixed bug in Date widget

Might address some of the sluggishness people are having.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Patched_BioTouch.zip (23.9 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tlittell; 01-16-2010 at 12:11 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:55 AM
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: ShadowRom|Updated 1-16-10|WM 6.5 21889 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|21889 Sys F

Which OEMXipKernel are you using for 21889? Didn't see one included in your SYS on post #1. The one from 21887?
Old 01-16-2010, 12:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Which OEMXipKernel are you using for 21889? Didn't see one included in your SYS on post #1. The one from 21887?
Yea, got the sys files from xda and was told the OEMXipKernal from 21887 would suffice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlittell View Post
Might want to include this as well to allow the Compact Query and Phone Keypad input options. Just put the .dll in Windows dir and soft reset.

Also looks like a new MobileSense dated 12/29 located here:

http://www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/ind...ic,3321.0.html

Wth these fixes:

29th December 2009
+ Fixed memory leak in Touch Diamond(But I didn't test)
+ Fixed bug in Date widget

Might address some of the sluggishness people are having.
Thanks for the patch and I will put in the new cab for SenseUI.

Last edited by shadowxaero; 01-16-2010 at 12:14 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:20 PM
VIP Member

Didn't see NETCF in the 21889 SYS after loading into the kitchen. Still missing?
Old 01-16-2010, 12:36 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowxaero View Post
This file is either removed due to copyright claim or is deleted by the uploader.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development