PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 10:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

shadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ShadowRom|Updated 4-3-10|WM 6.5 21898 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheevb View Post
hey guys im new to this..is this a good rom? i want a rom that has sense. i have used the normal trial version of spb and i liked it for the most part

help me out if you can thanks
Well it depends on what you like really, i don't like sense because it drains my battery rather quickly and i mean i already carry around two chargers an extra battery and an extended battery, may be overkill but i cant have my phone dying.

But give it a try if you want, it made for Mobile Shell so i made the rom to be as fast and stable as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn2888 View Post
It's one of the best I've used if not the best aside from the lack of a numerical T9 keyboard. You should definitely buy SPB if you like it. If you don't, they'll stop making it. Simple as that.
Why thank you and i will be updating in like 10 or so minutes to sys 21899.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

shadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: ShadowRom|Updated 4-17-10|WM 6.5 21899 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|

Updates to sys 21899 on first page
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH Diamond

Saturn2888 is just getting started

Oh crud, I just remembered I had an extra battery pack. Thanks for reminding me Shadow! I haven't updated just yet. I don't really like to ever EVER reconfigure my phone but if that Sprite thing helps ensure it's seemless, I'll go ahead and do it. I'm one of those stubborn people who only likes to upgrade things when you don't lose info.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:05 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

I think I'm going to try SpbMS again and this ROM will be my first shot at it (before I try to build my own).
My only (selfish) request... get rid of the Android/robot start icon. These are WM-based ROMs. Drives me crazy. Just like when people create 4/5G icons to replace EVDO/1X, even though their device isn't capable of using those signals. [/RANT]
These themes are really slick looking. Do we install the Titanium theme & the Mobile Sense theme or just one or the other?
Also... do you include MSVC?
Also, is this ROM SASHIMI compliant?

Last edited by Trident; 04-22-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:58 AM
iondokk

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Wow been using OMJ's roms for a while now and have avoided spb roms. This is fast and more customizable than ever. Love it even more than my android hero...
Old 04-22-2010, 05:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

The customization is what does it for me. Also the less reliance on SWIPING and focus on touches is where you get the speed and accuracy as well.

SPB is a great shell.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I think I'm going to try SpbMS again and this ROM will be my first shot at it (before I try to build my own).
My only (selfish) request... get rid of the Android/robot start icon. These are WM-based ROMs. Drives me crazy. Just like when people create 4/5G icons to replace EVDO/1X, even though their device isn't capable of using those signals. [/RANT]
These themes are really slick looking. Do we install the Titanium theme & the Mobile Sense theme or just one or the other?
Also... do you include MSVC?
Also, is this ROM SASHIMI compliant?
This rom is indeed SASHIMI compliant and I'll make a rom for you with MSVC and a new taskbar lol. And the titanium theme is just a new theme for titanium so if your using Mobil Shell you don't need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iondokk View Post
Wow been using OMJ's roms for a while now and have avoided spb roms. This is fast and more customizable than ever. Love it even more than my android hero...
Thanks I really appreciate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
The customization is what does it for me. Also the less reliance on SWIPING and focus on touches is where you get the speed and accuracy as well.

SPB is a great shell.
And thanks to you too ^.^ one of the reasons I strive to keep updating.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:21 AM
iondokk

I also have been at least two batteries a day and now I am easily making it with one a day as much as i use my phone that's a major improvement...
Old 04-23-2010, 12:29 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowxaero View Post
This rom is indeed SASHIMI compliant and I'll make a rom for you with MSVC and a new taskbar lol. And the titanium theme is just a new theme for titanium so if your using Mobil Shell you don't need it.
I answered my own questions when I flashed yesterday.
Very nice looking. Even with the Android/robot.
It would be great to have this setup with MSVC. If you are going to customize something else just for me... could you use a dialer that doesn't have that darn curtain? Another small detail, but it bugs me.

But this is very nice. Looks good and quick indeed.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:00 PM
sparkdiamond

very nice rom man great stuff, except one thing

im on the metro pcs network i do the right settings and everything but the password keeps changing to another one, i have no idea what can it be any ideas?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development