PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 11:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond Touch
Carrier: Telus

icutzo is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to icutzo
Re: ShadowRom|Updated 1-16-10|WM 6.5 21889 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|21889 Sys F

Hi Again !

Your rom is excellent ! Fast, clean and full of space !

There is however a little bug that i`ve noticed. When you look at the sms history, there is no time on messages received but you do see the time on the messages SENT...very strange...

Carrier : Telus
Phone : HTC Diamond

Running on :
Old 01-18-2010, 04:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: PagePlus

tlittell is just getting started
Re: ShadowRom|Updated 1-16-10|WM 6.5 21889 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|21889 Sys F

Anyone know of a fix to keep the keyboard from popping up when new SMS is received?

Also, if you're in text messaging and hit the home key, a screen with a bunch of symbols pops up...anyone know how to stop that?

Otherwise, ROM is fast with no other bugs that I am experiencing.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

When I click a link that brings me to YouTube page, I click watch video. It opens Streaming Media app, tries to load, buffers and just when the video is about to play, it closes.

YouTube the app itself seems to work (manually search for video). HTC Streaming App does not. Anyway to force links to open in YouTube app? Or to get the Streaming App to work properly? I'm OK with either option.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:31 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlittell View Post
Anyone know of a fix to keep the keyboard from popping up when new SMS is received?

Also, if you're in text messaging and hit the home key, a screen with a bunch of symbols pops up...anyone know how to stop that?

Search for the autodeploy regedit for the first one. And can you get a screenshot of the second? Install Sparus Software's Remote Support Personal and you can.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:13 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Search for the autodeploy regedit for the first one. And can you get a screenshot of the second? Install Sparus Software's Remote Support Personal and you can.
Disabled that option via Advanced Config tool...seems ok now.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:54 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
MrObvious...first off, great tool recommendation. Here's a short video of the symbols popping up when I hit the Home hardware key on the phone after sending the text.

Let me ask this also...do our phones auto-rotate anything anymore? HTC Album doesn't rotate, nor does Opera Mobile 10 even with the regedit changes. IE doesn't rotate, although I don't believe it ever did. Beginning to wonder if my GSensor is even operational.
Attached Files
File Type: zip record1.zip (168.0 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tlittell; 01-18-2010 at 09:39 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!!
Threadstarter

shadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshowman View Post
Hi,
I just flashed to this rom. Seems quite nice.
I have one question though, anyway to make the menus a bit thinner (similar to EnergyRom/Manila), yet still keeping them finger friendly.
I find that the menu items take quite a bit of space and for a program that I didn't need to scroll on the menu before on EnergyRom, I have to scroll using this ROM.

thanks
Lol I have been looking for NRG's theme for a while and cant seem to find it, but it pretty much all depends on the theme I think. But if anyone has a cab that is/mimics the menu's in energyrom I would greatly appreciate....come to think of it, Im just gonna ask him for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icutzo View Post
Hi Again !

Your rom is excellent ! Fast, clean and full of space !

There is however a little bug that i`ve noticed. When you look at the sms history, there is no time on messages received but you do see the time on the messages SENT...very strange...
I just noticed that after reading your post and so ill begin looking into that to see why.

Quote:

Did you try and clear storage and see if that helps, I've personally never seen anything like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
When I click a link that brings me to YouTube page, I click watch video. It opens Streaming Media app, tries to load, buffers and just when the video is about to play, it closes.

YouTube the app itself seems to work (manually search for video). HTC Streaming App does not. Anyway to force links to open in YouTube app? Or to get the Streaming App to work properly? I'm OK with either option.
I'm uploading a rom with a different version of the youtube app and it should work fine.

Last edited by shadowxaero; 01-19-2010 at 02:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2010, 11:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
MrObvious...first off, great tool recommendation. Here's a short video of the symbols popping up when I hit the Home hardware key on the phone after sending the text.

Let me ask this also...do our phones auto-rotate anything anymore? HTC Album doesn't rotate, nor does Opera Mobile 10 even with the regedit changes. IE doesn't rotate, although I don't believe it ever did. Beginning to wonder if my GSensor is even operational.
It's not your GSensor, mine is doing (or not doing) the same thing. Shadow, you might want to look into this. The Album only scrolls up and down and doesn't matter which way you have the phone. Not sure if this is intended or not. While you're at it, for some reason, the "Album" shortcut doesn't have an icon, was this way on the past two ROMS.

Otherwise, ROM working good.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:

I'm using my own personal version of a 21889-based Titanium rom, and my Opera Mobile 10 beta 2 is rotating, without any regedits. On a 21887-based Titanium rom, even with regedits, it was not rotating. That makes it sound like something in the sys.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:24 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Hmm. Did anyone check the G sensor polling? I also noticed that the HTC Volume Manager stopped working with 21876 so I think they changed a few core things with the last few builds.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development