PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 02:04 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC PRO > EVO on SERO Plan

I was told no over the phone and through email. So now that it's verified, thread closed! lol
Old 07-18-2010, 10:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

and when was the last time you believed a Rep or e-mail from one that was out of the loop.

I know for fact many reps will lie when they really know the truth and many are just out of the loop.

But when you got a muti group of reps who says OCT 1ST and read a e-mail they got there has to be something to it.

Ill take bets OCT 1ST some type of android not sure how but Android will be on sero and older plans in some type.

wanna put money on it?
Old 07-19-2010, 01:17 AM
truth mirror

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

I don't see groups of people saying the same thing. What was there two or three including yourself? Since you're so sure you already returned those evos right? lol. I didn't think so.
Old 07-19-2010, 01:18 AM
truth mirror

And what is a muti group exactly?
Old 07-19-2010, 08:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Every time I call in, I'm told no. So using your theory since I'm getting a group of reps telling me no it must be a fact.

Hate to burst your bubble, but just because a few reps tell you something, and everyone else calling in gets conflicting info tells me they have no idea what's going on. So this is a rumor until its officially announced or it actually happens. Not sure what you're trying to prove by being so persistent about this. Just let it go, and we will see what happens on 10/1.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
Old 07-19-2010, 11:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

nobody wants to take me up on my bet then? you do understand how many reps know nothing and how many reps do and will not tell you.

Then there are the few who will.The one who told me said no till i said i will cancel my accounts if this is true and you tell me it is not.

I told her this to put pressure on her.She left and came back and said what i posted.Said OCT 1ST a new phone will be out and a Android phone at that.I asked about the EVO and she would not commit to it but said hang in there.

Sure you call a rep and ask they will all say no.They all did that with the 199$ price match of the tp2 till you call them out on it.

They said said no to the 20/24 and 10/24 till you called them out on it.So sure if you just call and ask and that is it you will get a no.

i am not trying to get on people but when a rep reads from a paper that OCT 1ST there will be a android phone out for the older plans/sero i beleive that over 1000 reps who say NO! cause 99% of them are clueless.

I have had reps tell me in the past the tp2 was not out yet and i had it in my hand what does that tell you about many of them?
Old 07-19-2010, 11:35 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

This will be interesting come Fall. Will keep fingers crossed for you Sero users.

BrennB
Old 07-19-2010, 12:31 PM
truth mirror

Are you returning your evos yet??? I need video confirmation lol.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
cause 99% of them are clueless.
you here even admit that most Sprint reps are clueless... yet you're believing what a select few are telling you. Again, since different people is getting different information when calling in, it's a rumor because it hasn't been officially confirmed. We'll just see what happens 10/1. I hope you're right, will be excellent news for people still on SERO... but from my experience with Sprint, I believe nothing till it happens. Here's a refresher of the meaning of rumor:

ru·mor   [roo-mer]
–noun
1. a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts: a rumor of war.
2. gossip; hearsay: Don't listen to rumor.

–verb (used with object)
3. to circulate, report, or assert by a rumor: It is rumored that the king is dead.

Last edited by chino331; 07-19-2010 at 02:08 PM. Reason: added rumor definition :D
Old 07-19-2010, 02:10 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

being a SERO account holder...the back and forth was a good way to alleviate work stress. but i think i'll just hold off 'til October of this year to find out what the real deal is. there's still a big gap of days between now and 10/01/2010. Even if a memo is circulating out and about in Sprint CS center(s), it can still change. especially when Sprint as a company has not announced it publicly. So it may be true now (even if its on a dl within sprint)...but things can change.

if it doesn't pan out....no harm no foul. i'll still have my SERO500.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Tags
sero