PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 09:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Hey all , Just checking what file I would use to play with the wait cursor, I love the one in Nrgz's rom and would like to replicate it for other taskbar use's.
Thanks
Old 08-15-2009, 10:39 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
What file controls the wait icon? I have the old 6.1 pie and want the new 6.5 swirling dots?
Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Hey all , Just checking what file I would use to play with the wait cursor, I love the one in Nrgz's rom and would like to replicate it for other taskbar use's.
Thanks
icon group 4679 - shellres.192.dll (or shellres.192.dll.0409.mui) - i think that's right, can someone confirm?
Old 08-16-2009, 06:18 AM
Elite Team Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro / Touch Pro2 / Dell Axim X51v

CLHatch is keeping up the good workCLHatch is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to CLHatch Send a message via MSN to CLHatch Send a message via Yahoo to CLHatch Send a message via Skype™ to CLHatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I just reinstalled and everything looks perfect.
My only request would be to have a MS/Windows Start icon. Or some sort of generic thing...I never really liked that HTC logo. I guess there's worse...
Perhaps a photo of Bill Gate's head?
Old 08-16-2009, 07:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

infinityhombre is keeping up the good workinfinityhombre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOCKMONSTER View Post
I'm on Juicy8 rom at the moment and when I installed tsowentaskbar3 for 6.5... the data icon is replaced by the usb icon with the signal strenght over it. Can this be fixed?
Don't know if you got this sorted but Juicy removes this registry entry. Add it back and your problem will be solved.

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps]
"FuncDll"="CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll"
Old 08-16-2009, 09:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia i910
Carrier: verizon

playboy00786 is a n00b

Im using TB3 on my omnia but i cant get all of the icons to show up...only the batter and profile icons show up different. Any reason why?
Old 08-17-2009, 02:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Quite frankly, it's because I was an idiot and no other reason. I included those in the 6.1 version, but for some reason left them out of the 6.5 versions. D'oh! Anyway, here are teh corrected full cabs and that have everything now, and a cab that just has the fix for WLM and Voice Command. Thanks apaquette for pointing that out. no one else had mentioned it.
np man take care!!!
Old 08-17-2009, 12:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

anyone willing to make a taskbar with all gold icons?
Old 08-17-2009, 06:30 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

can someone please make a apple/windows start flag that will work on a qvga device running winmo 6.5?
Old 08-19-2009, 02:58 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
icon group 4679 - shellres.192.dll (or shellres.192.dll.0409.mui) - i think that's right, can someone confirm?

The wait cursors are bmp's located in the shellres.192.dll file they are not icons. Open the bitmap section and you will see them. You edit it just as you would an icon.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

hey tsowen hows the new taskbar coming? and out of curiousity does it compare to CrazyLiLBoy's Much anticipated one?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes