View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 02:58 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Hey all , Just checking what file I would use to play with the wait cursor, I love the one in Nrgz's rom and would like to replicate it for other taskbar use's.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
icon group 4679 - shellres.192.dll (or shellres.192.dll.0409.mui) - i think that's right, can someone confirm?

The wait cursors are bmp's located in the shellres.192.dll file they are not icons. Open the bitmap section and you will see them. You edit it just as you would an icon.
This post has been thanked 2 times.