PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman313 View Post
Waiting for this. Won't flash 6.5 till it converted for it.

----------------
Listening to: 3Oh!3 ft. KiD CuDi - Don't Trust Me (Remix)
via FoxyTunes
thats what im waiting on as well, however, i dont think i could go back to 6.1 for it. Once i finally got converted to 6.5, i cant do without it. on a side note, his current 6.5 taskbar is a good one. a bit flashy to get used to compared to the one you are wanting, but its nice nonetheless.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
hope you really like 6.1
Its stable and safe. I flash a couple 6.5 roms, but couldnt find a titanium only rom that was stable and wasnt loaded, plus i dont have the know how to cook a rom.

----------------
Listening to: Dorrough ft. Jermaine Dupri, Soulja Boy, Jim Jones, Slim Thug, E-40 and Rich Boy - Ice Cream Paint Job (Remix)
via FoxyTunes

Old 07-20-2009, 10:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

Quote:
Its stable and safe. I flash a couple 6.5 roms, but couldnt find a titanium only rom that was stable and wasnt loaded, plus i dont have the know how to cook a rom.

----------------
Listening to: Dorrough ft. Jermaine Dupri, Soulja Boy, Jim Jones, Slim Thug, E-40 and Rich Boy - Ice Cream Paint Job (Remix)
via FoxyTunes
MightyRom6. Stable, fast, titanium, not loaded.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

mario23 is just getting started

Really nice gsm work if u guys haven't seen it yet...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...77&postcount=3
Old 07-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
hope you really like 6.1
Hehe...almost spewed coffee out my nose!
Old 07-21-2009, 02:21 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Waiting for this. Won't flash 6.5 till it converted for it.

----------------
Listening to: 3Oh!3 ft. KiD CuDi - Don't Trust Me (Remix)
via FoxyTunes
90% Done on this been a little slow between work and other projects. Currently working on a program that will allow you to take an icon and swap it out yourself without having to upload all this stuff.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:00 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro254750 View Post
MightyRom6. Stable, fast, titanium, not loaded.
Actually, MR6 has both Titanium and Manila.
You'll need one of Calkulin's or indagroove's WM6.5 ROMs to get one that has limited programs included and WM6.5/Titanium only.
I'd recommend mine, but it does have a fair bit more included. You only have about 45Mb of space left after the initial flash.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:

----------------
via FoxyTunes

your totally missing out on all the fun! cooking is great! you make the rom to your needs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
Hehe...almost spewed coffee out my nose!
glad you liked it it was loaded with sarcasm! haha
Old 07-21-2009, 11:26 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Ok guys, here's the deal. I know that I am running way behind on some of the requests to convert this or that taskbar set to QVGA, or change this or that icon, etc. Honestly, between a very busy run at work, family and other commitments, something has got to give. Since I no longer have a QVGA device, I'm afraid that these conversions are going to have to be it. I'll be happy to advise anyone that wants to take on the task of doing this themselves, or in making their own, but I am done with conversions as it stands now. I know that will disappoint some of you, but I feel guilty at stringing you along, but I just don't have the time or energy to do all of that, and begin work on a new set (and yes, that is an announcement... )

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Gadgetfreak first thank you for all your hard work and doing these QVGA Conversions, I hope everyone understands and relizes that life and family comes first since these are hobbies and not jobs we do here. You hard work and devotion has been much appreciated.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes