PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Tsowen, I downloaded your current taskbar on post # 2 and notice that is has the hawaiian punch style battery on it vertically. Awsome work. However when I charge the battery, it does not change to a charging icon. Is there a fix that I miss somewhere on it? Plus it does not have the percentage numbers on it..correct?

Thanks
Old 07-30-2009, 11:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Did some searching through the thread and didn't find this question posted:

I'm running MightROM6 on a Sprint TP. Sometimes if I have not soft reset my phone for a while, I will close a program and the taskbar will not flip back to displaying as it should on my home screen.

Also, at other times, when I wake up the phone or close an app, the taskbar will be blank. Just black w/ no icons, but I can press where the icons are and they will respond and evetually come back.

Anyone else have this? Deepest apologies if it was asked already! I know how annoying that gets!
Old 07-30-2009, 07:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Tonight I am going to try and convert taskbar 3 over to WM 6.5
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Tonight I am going to try and convert taskbar 3 over to WM 6.5
Sweet! Looking forward to it!
Old 07-31-2009, 04:11 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Check post#3 new Taskbar finally up, tsowentaskbar3v1.5 for WM 6.5
i accidentally hit no thanks on this my bad...im just so use to thanks being there...sorry ill try to make it up

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 07-31-2009, 07:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

mgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuff

Just installed Taskbar3 and it looks great...only thing is for the signal icon i get the globe from Taskbar6 instead of the antenna from Taskbar3?
Old 07-31-2009, 11:08 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

hey Tsowen. installed it and it works flawless. just wanted to let you know. Thanks for doing this.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgioia2 View Post
Just installed Taskbar3 and it looks great...only thing is for the signal icon i get the globe from Taskbar6 instead of the antenna from Taskbar3?
Not sure what is going on there, did you have the other taskbar installed already? If so try to reinstall the new one again.

Secondly I am taking this same taskbar and converting it to an all black look. Hope to have it out soon.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Just a quick question, I either run Mighty or Juicy rom, but never install sdkcerts and my battery is just fine, I don't use the 1% increments so would I really need it.? I'm talking for the last 8 months I haven't used that cab.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC-6700 / Touch Pro/ EVO

NLANA is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgioia2 View Post
Same here and also the sound is red on full and blue on silent.
no other taskbar icons ever installed.
Love the new bat icon THANKS
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes