PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD
Carrier: Optus

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
is this just for vga?
It's actually been built for WVGA but can be used on VGA so yest to your Question.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630
Carrier: Sprint

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

So...I've been trying to get the phcanOverbmp.dll to work with the 1% battery levels. Right now I will only show 99% 89% etc. I made the regedits, and even tried swapping my phcanOverbmp.dll with the one in FInixN's cab, but still nothing.

I've posted the dll I am working with in hopes that one of you PPC geniuses can give me a hand!
Attached Files
File Type: zip phcanOverbmp.zip (186.5 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-17-2009, 01:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
It's actually been built for WVGA but can be used on VGA so yest to your Question.
Is this taskbar gsm or cdma? I hope it works with cdma because i really want to try it! Looks great!
Old 07-17-2009, 01:37 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
So...I've been trying to get the phcanOverbmp.dll to work with the 1% battery levels. Right now I will only show 99% 89% etc. I made the regedits, and even tried swapping my phcanOverbmp.dll with the one in FInixN's cab, but still nothing.

I've posted the dll I am working with in hopes that one of you PPC geniuses can give me a hand!
It's not a .dll problem. You need to install no2chem's driver to enable the 1% battery increments.

http://www.nuerom.com/nueDownload/download.aspx?id=106

And possibly the nuePower CPL (but I don't think it's necessary - no2chem says it is but I have had positive results without it)

http://www.nuerom.com/nueDownload/download.aspx?id=22
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:00 PM
ShadowDrake

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
You have to make sure the speakers are the same in the shellres.192 and the phcanOverbmp.dll and also the HTCVolumecontrol.dll for everything to work correct.
Strange that that seemed to correct it - even though in your original files for 6.1 - they weren't all the same.

But I've had success! And thank you for the help!

Here's a .cab even that will install properly. It adds your blue icons for WM 6.5, with simpler battery icons from finixnover.

I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR ANY ICONS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS CAB. All custom icons -except- the battery icons were created by tsowen, and the battery icons were created by FInixNOver. There's a couple of icons left out - like the activesync icons and connection icons. Everything even seems to work with the Tachi dialer.

Enjoy!

Edit: Updated the .cab, I accidentally used the same icon for Radio Off as No Data Connection - Oops! Problem solved, just a little fix.
Attached Files
File Type: cab tsowenstaskbarwm6.5.cab (4.41 MB, 81 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ShadowDrake; 07-17-2009 at 04:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
It's not a .dll problem. You need to install no2chem's driver to enable the 1% battery increments.

http://www.nuerom.com/nueDownload/download.aspx?id=106

And possibly the nuePower CPL (but I don't think it's necessary - no2chem says it is but I have had positive results without it)

http://www.nuerom.com/nueDownload/download.aspx?id=22
Thanks for the help! On a similar note, what if I wanted to go to 10% increments, but want it to show even precentages like 90% 80% etc? Still trying to decide which I like better prior to adding any other programs to my phone.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:19 PM
ShadowDrake

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
Thanks for the help! On a similar note, what if I wanted to go to 10% increments, but want it to show even precentages like 90% 80% etc? Still trying to decide which I like better prior to adding any other programs to my phone.
For 10% increments just use the stock battery driver, and replace the icons in your phcanOverbmp.dll file. Just change the 99/89/79%/etc icons to ones with an even, rounded-up number. As long as you don't use it with the 1% driver, you won't notice the difference (and who would notice 79% missing, anyway?)
Old 07-20-2009, 02:00 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgioia2 View Post
I've installed this taskbar on 2 different ROMS (JD's newest/DCD's 1.05) and it doesn't display correctly on either. Instead of the EV/1X symbol i get the activesync symbol (when not connected to pc of course). Other than that it looks great, nice work!
Same thing here. And it doesn't look like there is a voicemail icon- I get the stock icon when I have a VM.

Old 07-20-2009, 06:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
--==<Comming Soon>==--

With matching battery and completed 100%
Waiting for this. Won't flash 6.5 till it converted for it.

----------------
Listening to: 3Oh!3 ft. KiD CuDi - Don't Trust Me (Remix)
via FoxyTunes

Old 07-20-2009, 06:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman313 View Post
Waiting for this. Won't flash 6.5 till it converted for it.
hope you really like 6.1
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes