PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 09:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WeatherPanel Freaks: WeatherPanel Program Download Updated 07/10/2009

Some people have been reporting 12 hour forecasts instead of the desired 24 hour forecasts. This problem is coming from the source where we are getting the weather data stream. I have seen this on my graphs but not all the time. Sometimes the graphs show 24 hours and sometimes 12 hours.

Has anyone else out there notice the hourly data is sometimes 12 and sometimes 24 hours or does it seam to always be 12 or 24. I could modify the hourly data fix to retain the old data.

Last edited by tcbusch; 09-12-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

jsisson is a n00b

Ihave been seeing the same problem with graphs - sometimes 12 and sometimes 24.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcbusch View Post
Some people have been reporting 12 hour forecasts instead of the desired 24 hour forecasts. This problem is coming from the source where we are getting the weather data stream. I have seen this on my graphs but not all the time. Sometimes the graphs show 24 hours and sometimes 12 hours.

Has anyone else out there notice the hourly data is sometimes 12 and sometimes 24 hours or does it seam to always be 12 or 24. I could modify the hourly data fix to retain the old data.
I added a fix to my weatherpanel hourly fix to migrate the old 24 hour data to the new 12 hour data. This may not help if weather data is never 24 hours.

As some of you might know there are a couple of versions of the weatherpanel hourly data fix. One of these fixes is posted at the beginning of this thread. I also created a fix to the hourly data different than what is on this thread. My goal was to never have my graphs blank out when weatherpanel updated.

Here is a link to a weatherpanel forums site that I posted my fix if you are interest click here.
http://pixel.dnsalias.net/weatherpan...8&p=3409#p3409
Old 09-13-2009, 11:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 800w

elandreth is a n00b

I tried installing the fix and now when I reboot my phone it is giving me a mortscript.exe error. "The file 'MortScript' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file." I have downloaded the fix a second time and tried to reinstall it. I keep getting the same thing when I reboot. It isn't giving me the 24 hr forcast either.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc3600
Carrier: telstra

s4u2003 is a n00b

The fix is not working for me , I saved the weatherpanel.dll file to \Storage Card\Program Files\MarsWare\WeatherPanel and reboot the phone, no luck. Can anybody help please!!!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 02:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

madams5005 is a n00b

any plans to get the gps feature to work?
Old 09-14-2009, 02:36 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by madams5005 View Post
any plans to get the gps feature to work?
i dought it, use gps weather radar, its free.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by elandreth View Post
I tried installing the fix and now when I reboot my phone it is giving me a mortscript.exe error. "The file 'MortScript' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file." I have downloaded the fix a second time and tried to reinstall it. I keep getting the same thing when I reboot. It isn't giving me the 24 hr forcast either.
I cleaned up the installation instructions on the weatherpanel forum.
Click here to get to the forum. You only need to read the first post.
http://pixel.dnsalias.net/weatherpan...8&p=3409#p3409

They instructions now read:

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

You should uninstall all other hourly data fixes if you previously installed any of them.

Step 1. Verify you have mortscript version 4.1 installed on your device. If you don't install it form this link. The program is small. Just Click Here and download and install MortScript 4.1.

Step 2. If you DO NOT already have weatherpanel istalled then Download and install WeatherPanel 2009 - tb Full.CAB OR If you already have weatherpanel installed then Install WeatherPanel 2009 - tb Hourly Fix only.CAB stand alone fix on top of your exsisting Weatherpanel install.

Step 3. Open your weatherpanel settings and configure your cities and your display. Preform an manula update in your weatherpanel plug in. There is a good chance it will tell you the cities data cannot be displayed. This is OK and normal the first time you update a city. You just need to perform step 4 below, the update script hasn't run yet.

Step 4. Run the FixWPHourData.mscr program now located in your programs group. (Click your windows start button, click Programs, click FixWPHourData). Your screen should look like the picture below. Change the default update to 300 seconds, enable Anticipation mode, and enable start at boot. Leave logging disabled unless you want to see the results of the fix.

Step 5. Click Run Fix Now Don't Change Settings then click OK.

Step 6. Verify you have hourly data.

Step 7. ENJOY!

Last edited by tcbusch; 09-14-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by elandreth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4u2003 View Post
The fix is not working for me , I saved the weatherpanel.dll file to \Storage Card\Program Files\MarsWare\WeatherPanel and reboot the phone, no luck. Can anybody help please!!!!!
See my previous post. I think the directions messed up up. This fix does not include copying dll's. You need to install Mortscript and then my fix.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:59 AM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Question... is this compatible with TF3D?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Tags
weatherpanel