View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 08:49 AM
tcbusch
PPCGeeks Regular

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WeatherPanel Freaks: WeatherPanel Program Download Updated 07/10/2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by elandreth View Post
I tried installing the fix and now when I reboot my phone it is giving me a mortscript.exe error. "The file 'MortScript' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file." I have downloaded the fix a second time and tried to reinstall it. I keep getting the same thing when I reboot. It isn't giving me the 24 hr forcast either.
I cleaned up the installation instructions on the weatherpanel forum.
Click here to get to the forum. You only need to read the first post.
http://pixel.dnsalias.net/weatherpan...8&p=3409#p3409

They instructions now read:

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

You should uninstall all other hourly data fixes if you previously installed any of them.

Step 1. Verify you have mortscript version 4.1 installed on your device. If you don't install it form this link. The program is small. Just Click Here and download and install MortScript 4.1.

Step 2. If you DO NOT already have weatherpanel istalled then Download and install WeatherPanel 2009 - tb Full.CAB OR If you already have weatherpanel installed then Install WeatherPanel 2009 - tb Hourly Fix only.CAB stand alone fix on top of your exsisting Weatherpanel install.

Step 3. Open your weatherpanel settings and configure your cities and your display. Preform an manula update in your weatherpanel plug in. There is a good chance it will tell you the cities data cannot be displayed. This is OK and normal the first time you update a city. You just need to perform step 4 below, the update script hasn't run yet.

Step 4. Run the FixWPHourData.mscr program now located in your programs group. (Click your windows start button, click Programs, click FixWPHourData). Your screen should look like the picture below. Change the default update to 300 seconds, enable Anticipation mode, and enable start at boot. Leave logging disabled unless you want to see the results of the fix.

Step 5. Click Run Fix Now Don't Change Settings then click OK.

Step 6. Verify you have hourly data.

Step 7. ENJOY!

Last edited by tcbusch; 09-14-2009 at 09:03 AM.