PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 09:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Tilt
Carrier: ATT

GPSToday is keeping up the good workGPSToday is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: GPSToday v0.9.9.7 Beta

Not_A_Stain, if you completed the sign-in process you shud not be getting that message. If you did not sign-in, and dont intend to, ideally you should uninstall GPSToday as its not really doing anything for you. You could keep the installation CAB around if you want, for when you need to re-install when needed.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:36 PM
N00b

Hi dschoenike, yep the today-plugin version is getting delayed...we are working on it though. We have got thousands of signups from users of the full-screen version, and who are giving a lot of feedback (the new version allows asking for support and sending feedback from within the app, so its easy). Right now it seems to make sense for us to release the today plugin with those user requests already incorporated, so its taking a lil bit longer.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:48 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

GPSToday, thanks for the update on progress. Keep us posted!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 05-11-2009, 02:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO
Carrier: Sprint

BenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuff

Thank you for the update. I again installed the new beta and gosh, it never ever loaded the map. I gave up. I took a 2 second nap. Checked again. Never ever loaded up. Deleted and went back to the plug-in.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:32 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

New May 10 '09: Update your twitter status manually from within the GPSToday app. Just send a message to username 'twitter' via the Inbox in GPSToday.
Upload your GeoLogger log files from within the app and view on desktop and export to GPX format on your online GeoGroups page.
If you already have version 0.9.9.7, you do not need to update your installation of GPSToday to access the above 2 new features.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:48 PM
N00b

BenC, what is your gpstoday username? We can try to find out why your map requests failed/took too long.

Thanks
Old 05-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: GPSToday v0.9.9.7 Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPSToday View Post
Not_A_Stain, if you completed the sign-in process you shud not be getting that message. If you did not sign-in, and dont intend to, ideally you should uninstall GPSToday as its not really doing anything for you. You could keep the installation CAB around if you want, for when you need to re-install when needed.
I have fully reg for this app and everything so I don't know why it keeps popping up? It never did this b4 I download the beta ver

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 05-12-2009, 12:41 AM
N00b

not_a_stain, the new version uses different underlying services for most things compared to the old version, therefore you should register from scratch again in the new version if its not working (try a different username if still problems). keep in mind that once the new version becomes stable(both full-screen&today-plugin), the old versions will stop working because we will stop paying our vendors for the old services.

also, what is your gpstoday username? we will find out why you faced problems and fix it.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: imate 9502
Carrier: telkomsel

rojaa is a n00b

Any release date for plugin version?
Old 05-16-2009, 10:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

mikenerd is keeping up the good workmikenerd is keeping up the good work

I need help. I have tried his version and the older version and I cannot get a lock. I install and when the program opens I click menu, run gps. then i get the red icon with the little green square. Nothing ever happens after that. Am i missing something here? I sent an email to GPSToday but never heard back. Any ideas? My google maps, garmin and my gps2clipboard work fine. thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software