PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 10:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (23 February 2009) S2U2 v1.50 - animate

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i seriously dought its s2u2, uninstall it and soft reset and see.
I think it is, only thing I've installed since I noticed this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
With this installed, my dpad no longer lights up when charging. Anyone else experienced this?

Any way to turn it back on?
It still lights up when it finished charging I just found out, which is all I wanted anyways.

Maybe A_C turned off the dpad lighting up during the charge because it slowed down the charge ever so slightly? I don't know, and don't really care as long as it lights up when its done, which it does. So, I'm happy and +1 for this version.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 02-27-2009, 11:05 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

glad your happy then. ill keep my eyes open for another person with your problem.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
With this installed, my dpad no longer lights up when charging. Anyone else experienced this?

I think I read that was a problem with the 21109 sys. Is that what you are on?
Old 02-28-2009, 12:48 AM
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I think I read that was a problem with the 21109 sys. Is that what you are on?
21015 (KK's 1.7)

So everyone else is still getting the dpad circle to pulsingly illuminate (I really don't know how to describe it, but I think you guys know what I mean) while charging?

I made my original post while it was charging and was wondering how I would know when it was done. The dpad circle still fully illuminates when it's done, which is all I cared about. Just some visual clue while the screen is off to let me know it was done.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
21015 (KK's 1.7)

So everyone else is still getting the dpad circle to pulsingly illuminate (I really don't know how to describe it, but I think you guys know what I mean) while charging?

I made my original post while it was charging and was wondering how I would know when it was done. The dpad circle still fully illuminates when it's done, which is all I cared about. Just some visual clue while the screen is off to let me know it was done.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I read somewhere that a person was complaining about this problem. You might check A_C's S2U2 thread over at XDA and see if anyone has been mentioning it.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG enV Touch
Carrier: Verizon

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin

Version 1.5 is definitely a good change. I love it!

Commander of the Non-Data Users Team.
Old 02-28-2009, 06:10 PM
VIP Member

Quote:

Turn my phone off for a couple hours over night and when I turned it back on and started charging it, the dpad began illuminating even while charging. Maybe I didn't soft reset when I installed it? I don't remember, but I usually do. So if anyone else is having this problem, a couple of soft resets might will fix this problem.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus- Mighty ROM 4.7

Jordan88 is becoming a great contributor

I wasn't sure if i should start a new thread or just try this in here.

This is a great program and it works amazingly. However, how do i get the slide to answer to behave properly? When i have caller id turned off, it goes to a white slide to answer of the "diamond style." When i turn on slide to answer in S2U2 settings it will originally open up 1 the "diamond" style slide to answer and then switch it to a different iPhone-ish style based on the different settings i have selected. I have tried every combination in the settings and this happens no matter what.

I am not sure which style i like more and was wondering if there was a way to get it to not do this switching mid-call. Right now i have the black dialer and slide to answer skin by Juggalo with callerID off on S2U2 settings. This seems to be the only way to get it to work properly. Anybody have any more info on this sort of thing? I have done a lot of searching already and haven't found anything directly about this.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:35 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan88 View Post
I wasn't sure if i should start a new thread or just try this in here.

This is a great program and it works amazingly. However, how do i get the slide to answer to behave properly? When i have caller id turned off, it goes to a white slide to answer of the "diamond style." When i turn on slide to answer in S2U2 settings it will originally open up 1 the "diamond" style slide to answer and then switch it to a different iPhone-ish style based on the different settings i have selected. I have tried every combination in the settings and this happens no matter what.

I am not sure which style i like more and was wondering if there was a way to get it to not do this switching mid-call. Right now i have the black dialer and slide to answer skin by Juggalo with callerID off on S2U2 settings. This seems to be the only way to get it to work properly. Anybody have any more info on this sort of thing? I have done a lot of searching already and haven't found anything directly about this.
What ROM are you using? I have "Caller ID" set to "off," and use the black S2A as well and S2A still handles the call and stays in black. Did you soft reset it after the install? Have you loaded any other programs since installing this?

or

The default s2u2 settings for work for me using KK's loaded, which uses the black S2A. If you want to give it a try, the link is in my sig.

Last edited by GoodGets; 03-01-2009 at 12:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus- Mighty ROM 4.7

Jordan88 is becoming a great contributor

Hey,

I was using Mighty Rom 4.5 but i just flashed to the new Juicy rom (Trying to decide which one to use, both have features that i like and don't like). It behaved the same way on both. As you said I have the same S2U2 and black S2A setup as you do, and it works well. I was just hoping to get the S2A that is built in with S2U2 to work properly since it has a 100% different appearance (and i think i might be able to customize it a bit). Thanks for the reply.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software