PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 06:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
On the 2 bold highlights, question? Where are these options in the registry or is it something I am selecting in the kitchen while I build the rom? Cause I only built the rom, guess I will try another build since you say that annd new account has worked for you with this sys.

Also Where is build 28888 I have not seen that floating around?
Hah, I meant 21888 sorry. But yeah, I had exchange and Gmail both working on the hybrid sys with no problems. From winmo messaging I can add a new account with no problems. If you are setting up a new email account from Touch Flo 3D, that may be an issue with, Touch Flo 3D and the sys.
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:00 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Thumbs down Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Hah, I meant 21888 sorry. But yeah, I had exchange and Gmail both working on the hybrid sys with no problems. From winmo messaging I can add a new account with no problems. If you are setting up a new email account from Touch Flo 3D, that may be an issue with, Touch Flo 3D and the sys.
No TF3D for I am anti! lol I use MS 3.5.3 + Titanium, i will try another build then thank you.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Athena
Carrier: AT&T

lennie is just getting started

Quote:
@ Mikee4fun, thanks for the hybrid build i used calc's kitchen with your files and built myself a no HTC rom, just the necessities and the messaging is not the newer conversations one, also I can not add a new e-mail other than exchange and I was only able to do this by adding the server source via active sync not through "New Account" under messaging. When I choose "New Account" I get taken to text messaging, which by the way shows "Conversations" in the top right, but in e-mail it does not. Any idea's?

Has anyone else built a rom using Mikee4fun's 28014 with a hybrid of 23518 messaging (2010) and Newer IE from 28205, really cool concept if it works...
I tried too and got the same problem you're having, also the conversation view showed up in txt message instead of the email....
Old 01-10-2010, 10:40 PM
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie View Post
I tried too and got the same problem you're having, also the conversation view showed up in txt message instead of the email....
Conversation is suppost to show up in txt message and email. You lose it in email when you uncheck do not prompt when deleting and or selecting keep sent messages in the sent folder. This is a problem even with the native 23518 sys.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:50 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
Can anyone help me recall if there has been time stamps on incoming txt messages before, or point to where i can turn this on some how? runnin 21888 and i noticed this on 21887

Addendum: Anyone on 21888 having problems installing Cabs such as: ATcontacts, Chrome Editor, Titanium weather, titanium correlated files...>?
Here you go, go to HKLM\Software\OEM\SMS and make a Dword called RecvTimeStamp and set it to a value of 1. If it is already there make it a 1 and wait a few moments. It should now show a time stamp. =)

Going back to 21887, too many bugs on 21888 =/

Cheers
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:43 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Conversation is suppost to show up in txt message and email. You lose it in email when you uncheck do not prompt when deleting and or selecting keep sent messages in the sent folder. This is a problem even with the native 23518 sys.
Ok so i just built a fresh rom with calcs 1.33 and the option for sent messages in the sent folder is checked by default any idea how to get rid of this on build? Is it a package i am selecting?

Also when choosing Messaging -> Setup E-Mail "Tap to setup new account" it does not take me to the account setup. It just takes me to outlook e-mail still, This is a stripped build so theres not much to it.

Edit *** so i re downloaded the kitchen and the 2nd link you posted of the hybrid sys, hoping this would resolve it, with a clean build and I am unable to add new e-mail still with the above problems anyone else? Guess I will just wait till the 23518 sys gets dropped for that kitchen.... Oh well.

Last edited by Formula84; 01-11-2010 at 12:47 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Athena
Carrier: AT&T

lennie is just getting started

Quote:
Ok so i just built a fresh rom with calcs 1.33 and the option for sent messages in the sent folder is checked by default any idea how to get rid of this on build? Is it a package i am selecting?

Also when choosing Messaging -> Setup E-Mail "Tap to setup new account" it does not take me to the account setup. It just takes me to outlook e-mail still, This is a stripped build so theres not much to it.

Edit *** so i re downloaded the kitchen and the 2nd link you posted of the hybrid sys, hoping this would resolve it, with a clean build and I am unable to add new e-mail still with the above problems anyone else? Guess I will just wait till the 23518 sys gets dropped for that kitchen.... Oh well.
this is a problem I'm having too when I tried to blend both builds.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:15 AM
VIP Member

Quote:

Well weird that you are having that issue. I am working currently on the 23518. Only have two issue to iron out. The phone pad has the cursor on it and I cannot save phone dialer settings. Going to checkout the boot.rgu and some other things. Hopefully have something in the hour.

Wierd in the boot.rgu I have

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\LSOMACORE]
"Index"=dword:00000001
"Prefix"="DRM"
"Dll"="lsomacore.dll"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Filters\L sFilter]
"Order"=dword:00000001
"Dll"="LSFILTER.dll"

But I cannot save the dialer settings. Hmmm. Anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited by mikee4fun; 01-11-2010 at 02:28 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Here you go, go to HKLM\Software\OEM\SMS and make a Dword called RecvTimeStamp and set it to a value of 1. If it is already there make it a 1 and wait a few moments. It should now show a time stamp. =)

Going back to 21887, too many bugs on 21888 =/

Cheers
Thank you sir, perfectly answering my questions. Sad news tho: 21888, not so business haha. back to 21887 for me as well
Old 01-11-2010, 04:31 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
Thank you sir, perfectly answering my questions. Sad news tho: 21888, not so business haha. back to 21887 for me as well
Heh, yeah, I am going to give the 23518 a pass at this time as well. Perhaps jump in on the next drop. If you want 21887 with working Office 2010 let me know =)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software