PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 10:25 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Heh, yeah, I am going to give the 23518 a pass at this time as well. Perhaps jump in on the next drop. If you want 21887 with working Office 2010 let me know =)

Thanks for all your hard work trying to get this to work, anyone else have a 23518 thats Visual Kitchen ready?
Old 01-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Jade
Carrier: TIM

spacejam is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
If you want 21887 with working Office 2010 let me know
Hey... Office 2010 working on 21887 sounds great !!
Can you share please ?

Thanks a lot,
SJ

P.S. Also I'm going back to 21887, too many bugs on 21888. Any news about 21889 ??
ROM: Own SpaceJade 1.2.1
Radio: 0.41.30.12
Old 01-11-2010, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Thanks for all your hard work trying to get this to work, anyone else have a 23518 thats Visual Kitchen ready?
here you go, pre-recmodded for the DIAM_C users -
http://rapidshare.com/files/33223194...XIP.BIN_VGA.7z

running great on my diamond

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2
Carrier: Verizon

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I believe I have stumbled upon an issue with the latest builds using PPCKitchen.
I just cooked a 21888 for one of my 6800s, and I found that G-Alarm would not load properly.
I installed NetCFV3.5.wm.armv4i.cab.
Now G-Alarm loads and run properly.
I thought that PPCKitchen installs NetCF automatically, however I think the newer builds have something that is conflicting with this.
The latest ROMs that I have found for my Omnia have had issues with the new email app.
I will re-flash it and see if this NetCF fixes that issue.

Rest in Peace Baby Brother..[8-7-10]...
And They Better Watch Out For RICOCHETS!!!
Old 01-12-2010, 01:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Joojoo, I just built a few new ROMs using 23518 and the new Manila 1922 in PPCK. Thanks much for everything you have been doing with PPCK. It is by far the best program for cooking now IMO.

Anyhow guys, the ROM turned out quite nice, but the dialer has some problems. I used the HTC TP2 Shipped Phone Canvas. When I open the dialer, randomly it will either have a white bar at the top or a black bar. If it's black (like normal) fine, but if it's white the numbers I push do not show up on the top of the dialer (so I can't see what is being dialed).

Also, if I click Save to Contacts, the background of the screen that comes up is all screwed up.

Finally, none of the default ringtones work (I've heard from others using my ROM that this is random too). They all give a message about them being corrupted. Any ringtones that I add myself work fine.

Any ideas guys?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (12.2 KB, 166 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (8.3 KB, 162 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (8.1 KB, 160 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-12-2010, 10:18 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
Joojoo, I just built a few new ROMs using 23518 and the new Manila 1922 in PPCK. Thanks much for everything you have been doing with PPCK. It is by far the best program for cooking now IMO.

Anyhow guys, the ROM turned out quite nice, but the dialer has some problems. I used the HTC TP2 Shipped Phone Canvas. When I open the dialer, randomly it will either have a white bar at the top or a black bar. If it's black (like normal) fine, but if it's white the numbers I push do not show up on the top of the dialer (so I can't see what is being dialed).

Any ideas guys?

I was having issues with this dialer as well, it drove me crazy, I am also sprint and replaced the rgu with the one from sprint stock dump.

Seems to be working for me now. Although my issues' with it were slightly different. Check and see if this works for you and that will confirm two sprint devices.

http://ppckitchen.org/mattsm/RGU_s/2...90eb3eccae.rar this is the stock sprint rgu from dump. It has the same guid.

We still need to find out what is going on, that is as far as I got so far.

EDiT: I just realized also the build number you are using. I was using 21887com2 with the issues that I was having.

Last edited by mattsm; 01-12-2010 at 11:35 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

21889, thanks to duttythroy @ xda!

http://rapidshare.com/files/332808439/21889.nb

From dutty: You can rename the file to flash.dio and use bepe new tools to extract oem and sys and xip, or whatever is easy for u.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
I was having issues with this dialer as well, it drove me crazy, I am also sprint and replaced the rgu with the one from sprint stock dump.

Seems to be working for me now. Although my issues' with it were slightly different. Check and see if this works for you and that will confirm two sprint devices.

http://ppckitchen.org/mattsm/RGU_s/2...90eb3eccae.rar this is the stock sprint rgu from dump. It has the same guid.

We still need to find out what is going on, that is as far as I got so far.

EDiT: I just realized also the build number you are using. I was using 21887com2 with the issues that I was having.
So, should I bother trying this or will it not work because we are on different builds?
Old 01-12-2010, 04:21 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj62mtp View Post
21889, thanks to duttythroy @ xda!

http://rapidshare.com/files/332808439/21889.nb

From dutty: You can rename the file to flash.dio and use bepe new tools to extract oem and sys and xip, or whatever is easy for u.
ED/TP mirror:

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/sh...&postcount=563
Old 01-12-2010, 04:51 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
So, should I bother trying this or will it not work because we are on different builds?

Yes please do try it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software