View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Conversation is suppost to show up in txt message and email. You lose it in email when you uncheck do not prompt when deleting and or selecting keep sent messages in the sent folder. This is a problem even with the native 23518 sys.
Ok so i just built a fresh rom with calcs 1.33 and the option for sent messages in the sent folder is checked by default any idea how to get rid of this on build? Is it a package i am selecting?

Also when choosing Messaging -> Setup E-Mail "Tap to setup new account" it does not take me to the account setup. It just takes me to outlook e-mail still, This is a stripped build so theres not much to it.

Edit *** so i re downloaded the kitchen and the 2nd link you posted of the hybrid sys, hoping this would resolve it, with a clean build and I am unable to add new e-mail still with the above problems anyone else? Guess I will just wait till the 23518 sys gets dropped for that kitchen.... Oh well.

Last edited by Formula84; 01-11-2010 at 12:47 AM.