PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 09:17 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
joojoobee you must have an understanding bride! Enjoy it while you can!

Thanks for the files.
Hahaha, thanks. But she knows how I roll, we've been together for 10 years. (she did tell me "No cooking ROMs while we are gone", hence the delay, hehehe)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Viva
Carrier: Peoples

lkachun9129 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankit360 View Post
this is not right place to discus this basic problem meet me @ xda forum let me see if i help you (i have same username in xda forum )
oh, sorry
i will contact you when further help is needed
Old 08-05-2009, 09:55 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Hahaha, thanks. But she knows how I roll, we've been together for 10 years. (she did tell me "No cooking ROMs while we are gone", hence the delay, hehehe)
LOL that rocks! Its nice when the "significant other" is cool with the things you enjoy. My wife has no prob with me cooking roms or tinkering with my car - and it makes life more enjoyable.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:06 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544445

excellent read for those who are curios about what your doing in this thread.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 08-05-2009, 10:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3nfr3ak View Post
copy and replace in your theme file

<characteristic type="HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Color">
<parm name="ThemeColors"
value="AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAABAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAA AABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAA A8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA="
datatype="binary"/>
<parm name="ThemeValues"
value="AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP///wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAP///wD///8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA////AP///wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALV7PAP///wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA="
datatype="binary"/>
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
thank i will try this

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
i can't see your sig b/c i have those and avatars turned off, do a little searching and you should be able to find the info you're looking for.

sounds like you're missing the proper values from the theme color/value in the reg.

here's a start - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=71

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=501506
you posted a quote that is me asking the same question at xda lol. and i did that already and his values were the same as mine.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Vodafone

Röchelhilpert is a n00b

only a small question....

is the mailbox tab working ? I never see a Message there.

How to disable the tab without 3rd party app .... i think it´s only a little reg hack

Any help ?
Old 08-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Da-G is stopping his development for awile!!!!!!!! What!!! Man that sucks!!!! Well I would like to thank him for all he has done for XDA and are community hope to see you back soon...
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 08-05-2009, 03:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
you posted a quote that is me asking the same question at xda lol. and i did that already and his values were the same as mine.
after changing mine to what was mentioned in that thread i've got no issues.

take a look at mcarrols new themes, pureblack2 has corrected the issues.

Old 08-05-2009, 05:20 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Dos anyone know how to change the font color of the final splash screen. The oe that tells you to tap here........ When you first boot up a new rom. I have a new white splash screen and the the font is white so I would like the font to be black. I knw there is a log file in OEMDrivers but I cannot find this one.

Thanks
Old 08-05-2009, 06:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone else using 21936 or 21935 and your softkey and taskbar lost their transparency?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software