PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Dual
Carrier: Vodafone

d_train is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Must be going blind - can't find the 23016 xip.bin (for porting to other devices) anywhere to download...can someone post a link?

Thanks

DT
Old 08-01-2009, 09:05 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_train View Post
Must be going blind - can't find the 23016 xip.bin (for porting to other devices) anywhere to download...can someone post a link?

Thanks

DT
You can use the any one of the XIP's I posted with the 23016 PPCKitchen files here -> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=6417 (it's the attachment at the bottom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsandkm View Post
joojoobee i need you to log off now and go get married.
Ok, done. It's tonight so I guess I'm gonna have to.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Dual
Carrier: Vodafone

d_train is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
You can use the any one of the XIP's I posted with the 23016 PPCKitchen files here -> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=6417 (it's the attachment at the bottom)

Ok, done. It's tonight so I guess I'm gonna have to.

Thanks - I AM going blind
Old 08-01-2009, 09:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: my friend

khoa_nhi is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to khoa_nhi Send a message via Skype™ to khoa_nhi

I using build 21935 for my Diamond and ported XIP OK! But when i port SYS is can't Boots? somebody can help me?
How do it?
Old 08-01-2009, 11:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Kaiser wm6.5 23037
Carrier: ATT

nikki2beeps is just getting started

Has anyone made the htc mega packages ppckitchen friendly? If so,would you mind sharing with the rest of the class? I started doing this myself but I'm not sure which ones I shouldn't bother with. I have all the option xml's done but I froze on the initflashfiles cuz I know there's a newer way of doing it with provxml I just dont understand it yet. about 5 of the pkgs had these already in them and they copy the lnk's for me. also it looks like the initflashfile.dat does it for alot of them? Now should I be Recmod-ing all of the modules from these or should some be left as modules? Re; notification enhancement could someone list ALL the dependancies on other pkg's. (i should be using pe explorer to tell me but its unavailablle atm)
Old 08-01-2009, 11:49 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa_nhi View Post
I using build 21935 for my Diamond and ported XIP OK! But when i port SYS is can't Boots? somebody can help me?
How do it?
GSM or CDMA Diamond? I can't get 21935 or 21936 to boot on my CDMA Diamond either. Indagroove has gotten it to boot but he's having issues with programs like live search. It seems that everyone that has gotten it to boot on a diamond is using an ervius kitchen...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: my friend

khoa_nhi is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to khoa_nhi Send a message via Skype™ to khoa_nhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
GSM or CDMA Diamond? I can't get 21935 or 21936 to boot on my CDMA Diamond either. Indagroove has gotten it to boot but he's having issues with programs like live search. It seems that everyone that has gotten it to boot on a diamond is using an ervius kitchen...
No! i using Diamond GSM, and using Bepe' tools. I tried changes full SYS(not .VM, .ROM) but not completed. What i can changes in SYS to boot?
sory my English!
Old 08-01-2009, 12:03 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
i got my touch pro to boot finally in ervirus kitchen, after i didnt include menu enhancements [i just moduled it, thats probably why].
Seems like these two builds dont want to cooperate with some of the modules. Could these builds handle them differently?
Old 08-01-2009, 12:31 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
i got my touch pro to boot finally in ervirus kitchen, after i didnt include menu enhancements [i just moduled it, thats probably why].
Seems like these two builds dont want to cooperate with some of the modules. Could these builds handle them differently?
I have tried removing everything from the oem folder except a carrier oem and the necessary OEM folders (drivers, misc, lang, version) as well as cleaning everything out of the SYS thats not necessary (office, widgets, remote desktop, etc) and still no booting. I'm running out of ideas.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:35 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I have tried removing everything from the oem folder except a carrier oem and the necessary OEM folders (drivers, misc, lang, version) as well as cleaning everything out of the SYS thats not necessary (office, widgets, remote desktop, etc) and still no booting. I'm running out of ideas.
what kitchen are you using .... also where is your phone locking up at ? first or second boot screen

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software