View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 12:03 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
GSM or CDMA Diamond? I can't get 21935 or 21936 to boot on my CDMA Diamond either. Indagroove has gotten it to boot but he's having issues with programs like live search. It seems that everyone that has gotten it to boot on a diamond is using an ervius kitchen...
i got my touch pro to boot finally in ervirus kitchen, after i didnt include menu enhancements [i just moduled it, thats probably why].
Seems like these two builds dont want to cooperate with some of the modules. Could these builds handle them differently?