PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 06:46 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
joojoobee666,

i took the xip.bin from the \temp folder....i am assuming that is the new xip.bin that the kitchen created when cooking....correct me if i am wrong and/or looked in the wrong spot
No, that is right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

qball1616 is keeping up the good workqball1616 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to qball1616 Send a message via Yahoo to qball1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
No, that is right.
so do you think that the kitchen is building the xip.bin wrong?
Old 06-30-2009, 07:41 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

joojoobee, your link for 192 dpi files is broken
Old 06-30-2009, 07:48 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
joojoobee, your link for 192 dpi files is broken
Thanks, fixed. Sometimes Firefox does some weird things when editing a post.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:53 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

Quote:
Well, I'm not sure. I guess I was just trying to make sure it WAS ok. Easiest way to tell is to dump an known working XIP and compare the maps. Make sure that things look pretty much the same. So far as I can tell, the SYS files you are using are not causing the issue. So that leaves the XIP as a possibility. The only other possibilities are Carrier files, OEMDrivers and the likes. Seeing as I don't own one, I can only help you troubleshoot with what I know.

Can you post a known good xip and the one your kitchen created?
Old 06-30-2009, 08:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

qball1616 is keeping up the good workqball1616 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to qball1616 Send a message via Yahoo to qball1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Well, I'm not sure. I guess I was just trying to make sure it WAS ok. Easiest way to tell is to dump an known working XIP and compare the maps. Make sure that things look pretty much the same. So far as I can tell, the SYS files you are using are not causing the issue. So that leaves the XIP as a possibility. The only other possibilities are Carrier files, OEMDrivers and the likes. Seeing as I don't own one, I can only help you troubleshoot with what I know.

Can you post a known good xip and the one your kitchen created?
I am using an older version of bepe's kitchen. Where would i find the xip.bin?

would it be the out.bin? I am guessing that I would just change the name to xip.bin?
Old 06-30-2009, 08:48 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

Quote:
I am using an older version of bepe's kitchen. Where would i find the xip.bin?

would it be the out.bin? I am guessing that I would just change the name to xip.bin?
Old style? I don't know. I thought we agreed there was a copy under temp after a build? Unless you are referring to the old XIP?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:23 PM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP
Phone Turning off?

I was just wondering if anyone else has had any issues with there phone turning off?
This just started happening to me with 21820.
I can't figure this out any help would be great!

I have a vogue, radio 3.42.30.

I have never had this issue before with any builds...
Old 06-30-2009, 09:35 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I normally have to recmod browsingcore as well...
Recmodding browsingcore breaks security for me, every time.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampy395 View Post
don't know if this will help but I'v used the same 21202 dpi and 0409 files on every build since 21202 only changing "Common files" and not had any of the probs in recent posts no gray no browser probs no screen lock probs swampy395
Would you mind sharing your dpi and lang files please!

Quote:
Best way to find out if you have issues with SYS or XIP is to interchange them for known good one. You can easily do that with VK.

Last edited by ai6908; 06-30-2009 at 09:52 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software