PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 04:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

you most definitely do
Old 06-08-2009, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P3400i (Gene) (QVGA, OMAP 850 201 Mhz, 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM)
Carrier: Idea Cellular, India

krazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to krazy_about_technology Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_about_technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post

It would be cool to find differences or what works better between builds. Maybe what they did here in the Titan forum for benchmarks a while back? I have been running nueSpinLockPatcher on my OEM drivers and XIPs and would love to see if there is a performance difference.
Wo! Thats certainly was a great benchmarking endeavor these guys made. Well thats really is great, but even if not that much of benchmarking, only a little talk about anything that is improved like memory management, or performance in general, the issues that are being talked about the most like the memory leaks of GWES.exe etc, it would make a lot of sense for people like me with entry level WM phones like Gene to make ROMs. Many of you guys may not have a problem with memory leaks due to having plentyful of memory on your phones but on Gene, i get at most 23-24 MB RAM on startup with WM 6.5 which over time reduces to about 18 MB, ideally, but in previous builds including 21222, it use to go below 8 MB and the phone use to become unusable. So any update on issue like these would make a lot of sense to me as opposed to blindly making out roms without knowing anything about the builds. I feel that is what going on nowadays.

I apologize if i have said something unpleasent here.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Vodafone

Röchelhilpert is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomelements View Post
There are known issues with Phone Canvas on WM6.5 when scrolling through the call history/contact list - you can scroll through a couple correctly but then then menu doesn't rewrite correctly and ends up with a big block of colour. Is that what you mean? If so, not much we can do about it.
yes it´s exactly my problem .... any fix for this
Old 06-08-2009, 05:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint RhodiumW (SIM/CID Unlocked), Titan, Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37

Titan_FDE_21725_Beta_1.1 is posted (Verizon and Sprint)

WM7 Titanium Project and update instructions for Showaco Titanium Weather v4.2 are also posted in post #1. Follow the included <Instructions.txt> and you should be good to go. Thanks to the PPCKitchen.org team for helping make this one possible...we worked for a number of hours getting everything in order to include the WM7 Titanium Project into this build.

And thanks to <mattsm> from XDA for helping out with the testing and support during this build, and to all of the testers who are reporting any bugs so they can be corrected and released for everyone to take advantage of.

Remember: Software is like sex...it's better when it's free! Keep testing!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=497303

Enjoy.

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Lurker

randomelements is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Röchelhilpert View Post
yes it´s exactly my problem .... any fix for this
See the fix posted a few posts above. Fixes the scrolling issue but you're still out of luck if you use the WM6.5 lockscreen

HardSPL v1.22
Radio: 1.71.09.01

Using my own wm6.5 ROM - info and download here:

RE-ROM WM6.5 23001 for Nike
Old 06-08-2009, 06:06 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Hay thanks man! One more thing if I could bother you for a Titan xip for 21234 RTM build that would be awsome.. I promise I will learn how to do this so I don't have to keep buging everyone.
Sure, sorry for the delay, I was out all day. I think this one was from dan-htc-touch.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Titan_21234_xip.rar (881.5 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by joojoobee666; 06-08-2009 at 06:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Kaiser wm6.5 23037
Carrier: ATT

nikki2beeps is just getting started

Could someone help me out here. Ive read the last 60 pages or so of this thread and havent found anyone running or using the newer builds for kaiser. I'm using ppckitchen and I had a good hacked 21198 version running then went to 21501 when ppckitchen official release came out. Now im trying to find the files I need to build 21730 or 21806 for kaiser. Any help? Bueler? Bueler?
Old 06-08-2009, 07:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC 8925-AT&T TILT
Carrier: T-mobile

pyrorob is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to pyrorob Send a message via MSN to pyrorob Send a message via Yahoo to pyrorob

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki2beeps View Post
Could someone help me out here. Ive read the last 60 pages or so of this thread and havent found anyone running or using the newer builds for kaiser. I'm using ppckitchen and I had a good hacked 21198 version running then went to 21501 when ppckitchen official release came out. Now im trying to find the files I need to build 21730 or 21806 for kaiser. Any help? Bueler? Bueler?
21806 for the kaiser, check here: http://m-s-j.net/roms/
the one titled "sys" is 21806 and of course 21806xip is the xip
one thing thou, it might be missing "WinCENLS_WWE" from the sys so you might also want to download the 21731 sys from this post: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4692
and overwrite the files with the ones from 21806.
i had a heck of a time figuring out why it wasnt booting (about 15+ flashes) till i found that out.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Fuze, Elfin
Carrier: Rogers

dsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_G View Post
This fell off the back of a truck somewhere;

I picked it up, dusted it off, and rapidshare'd it

.NET CF 3.7

http://rapidshare.com/files/242352919/NetCF37.zip

Wow, awesome! Is it worth putting into a ROM.. i.e. does it contribute to any performance gain or is it required for anything other than what 3.5 already offers?
Old 06-08-2009, 11:16 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

It breaks some Titanium plugins, according to my users.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software