PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 05:22 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Im not sure how to do that, but if I cant figure it out, I'll be back
Old 07-05-2009, 05:43 PM
The Pusher

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Nope, no clue how to.
Old 07-05-2009, 05:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: i900 Omnia
Carrier: m:ts

dddrko is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewSh View Post
Guys and gals!
I would offer not to use 23003 SYS from current Da_G's kitchen because of wakeup issues. Check your devices - leave them on a table for 5 minutes - and you won't be able to wake them up....
Something's gone wrong with dumping or whatever.
That's the 23003 SYS and XIP that really works: http://rapidshare.com/files/25225962...P_SYS_DUMP.rar
This sys rocks, all is working well now, thank you very much!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

take your ported xip put it in both the old and new folder port it again then look at the button in the lower right that says realloc sys click it go to the vm folder open it up then realloc the imageinfo.bin

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 07-05-2009, 06:02 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewSh View Post
Guys and gals!
I would offer not to use 23003 SYS from current Da_G's kitchen because of wakeup issues. Check your devices - leave them on a table for 5 minutes - and you won't be able to wake them up....
Something's gone wrong with dumping or whatever.
That's the 23003 SYS and XIP that really works: http://rapidshare.com/files/25225962...P_SYS_DUMP.rar
I don't have that issue using Da_G's sys in my CDMA Diamond Visual Kitchen.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:06 PM
The Pusher

There are several reports on XDA.

I guess my only question is, where did the "working" SYS come from?
Old 07-05-2009, 07:59 PM
The Pusher

Wow, this SYS fixed my problems too!
Old 07-05-2009, 08:51 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

PPCKitchen files. Browsingie and AdobeFlash are recmodded. IPSECVPN, ENTERPRISE and LiveSearch (since it will yell about an update to Bing) are options in the kitchen under system. The 96DPI are based off of the known working 23001 I posted. This is the developers thread, so you know the drill. Also, Total Commander seems to have an issue displaying the icon of a selected item. This goes for both Da_G's SYS and AndrewSh's SYS. Currently, the issue is unresolved. (Updated SYS_23003_Common below to work around this)

The Herman XIP (CDMA Touch Pro) is the only XIP tested (that was no fun, this S.O.B. did NOT want to port), but the rest all look good.

SYS_23003_Common_updated (Added 7-6-09 to fix issues listed below. Updated at 7-7-09 at 12:15am. since I left WindowsLive in it probably caused some duplicate GUID errors. My bad.)
http://www.4shared.com/file/11644062...n_updated.html
(GWES.exe has been replaced by the 23001 version. This addresses the Total Commander selected item issue. Compime.dll has been replaced by the 21731 version. This addresses the issues with Opera and keyboard input.)

SYS_23003_Common (updated 7-5-09 at 10:36pm, had wrong link)
http://www.4shared.com/file/11620900...03_Common.html

SYS_23003_192DPI_0409

http://www.4shared.com/file/11619342...2DPI_0409.html

SYS_23003_96DPI_0409 (Updated 7-5-09, 10:25pm, fixed attributes)
http://www.4shared.com/file/11620796...6DPI_0409.html

Thanks to Da_G and AndrewSh for the SYS files
Attached Files
File Type: rar Herman_23003_xip.rar (992.1 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Kaiser_23003_xip.rar (870.6 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Titan_23003_xip.rar (897.5 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Victor_23003_xip.rar (874.7 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Vogue_23003_xip.rar (903.2 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by joojoobee666; 07-07-2009 at 12:09 AM.
This post has been thanked 14 times.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Dual
Carrier: Vodafone

d_train is just getting started

I have a weird problem with 23003 - in File Explorer, the selected item's icon is all screwed up, can show anything from a black icon, to bits of other icons, like Opera, etc. Is there something I have missed, or configured incorrectly? Thanks DT
Old 07-05-2009, 09:48 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
PPCKitchen files. Browsingie and AdobeFlash are recmodded. IPSECVPN, ENTERPRISE and LiveSearch (since it will yell about an update to Bing) are options in the kitchen under system. The 96DPI are based off of the known working 23001 I posted.

SYS_23003_96DPI_0409
http://www.4shared.com/file/11619488...6DPI_0409.html

Thanks to Da_G for the SYS files
Need to unhide these files as well.

This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software