PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

corey1138 is keeping up the good workcorey1138 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to corey1138 Send a message via Yahoo to corey1138
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
I just noticed that the 96dpi files didnt have a WinCENLS_WWE, so of course it wont boot :P (if you used my files)

I'm uploading a new one right now, and I will update my other post with it shortly, but in the meantime you can drop that into the dpi rar yourself. Just grab a copy of it from a working build. Also, just in case, here's another XIP, let me know.
Your XIP works fine. Built 21806 with PPCK and all is good on the Titan. I had to remove voice command from the common and DPI as I did not need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy_about_technology View Post
Hey, this is a humble suggestion/request to all people here: You guys seems to be making roms in a great rush with builds coming out almost everyday, without even trying to discus even a word about the noticeable changes in the builds, does this makes any sense? I think we should atleast have one post about each build's changes, preferably posted by the person who is posting the SYS/XIP. What do you guys think?
It would be cool to find differences or what works better between builds. Maybe what they did here in the Titan forum for benchmarks a while back? I have been running nueSpinLockPatcher on my OEM drivers and XIPs and would love to see if there is a performance difference.

ipaq2200 - ipaq4100 - ipaqhx2110(wm6.5) - dell axim v3 - motoQ - i760 - xv6800 PPCK 23081
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
Your XIP works fine. Built 21806 with PPCK and all is good on the Titan. I had to remove voice command from the common and DPI as I did not need it.

It would be cool to find differences or what works better between builds. Maybe what they did here in the Titan forum for benchmarks a while back? I have been running nueSpinLockPatcher on my OEM drivers and XIPs and would love to see if there is a performance difference.
really??? i'm havin trouble for some reason... neone else got confermation??
Old 06-07-2009, 10:44 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
Yeah, sorry. I forgot to add that in the option.xml for the 96DPI. I have attached a corrected option.xml on the original post and a fully updated DPI rar.

Last edited by joojoobee666; 06-07-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6800
Carrier: qwest

vishalgupta is a n00b

Quote:
Yeah, no help. But I got it to go by manually porting. So, here's the goods

The Herman XIP is tested and good. The Titan? yep its working now too. If you downloaded the other one from this post, get this one instead. (thanks jdume and jeffgman for testing for me)
The PPCKitchen files are the usual. Enterprise and IPSECVPN are optional under system. dnsapi.dll might cause a problem, if so, just remove it from under SYS_21896_Common\OS. WinCENLS is in the DPI\Lang file. Also, Adobe Flash and browsingie are recmodded for us lame a55 6.1 kernel users.

SYS_21806_Common
http://www.4shared.com/file/11042672...06_Common.html

SYS_21806_192DPI_0409 : Updated 06-07-09, 11pm. Fixed missing options in option.xml
http://www.4shared.com/file/11041927...2DPI_0409.html

SYS_21806_96DPI_0409
http://www.4shared.com/file/110510630/4d3923bf/SYS_21806_96DPI_0409.html

Thanks to Da_G for the goods and XDA2_Haseeb for the QVGA junk.
hi mate
r these files r a working files for ppc kitchen
and also could u post a working titan core.rar and device bases txtfor 21806 common and dpi ffor ppc kitchen
plzzzzzz

thanxxxxxxx
Old 06-08-2009, 04:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Vodafone

Röchelhilpert is a n00b

can somebody post xip 21731 for gsm diamond ? i can´t find it
Old 06-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Fuze, Elfin
Carrier: Rogers

dsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Röchelhilpert View Post
can somebody post xip 21731 for gsm diamond ? i can´t find it
Here..
Attached Files
File Type: zip 21731.zip (1.22 MB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:47 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
I just noticed that the 96dpi files didnt have a WinCENLS_WWE, so of course it wont boot :P (if you used my files)

I'm uploading a new one right now, and I will update my other post with it shortly, but in the meantime you can drop that into the dpi rar yourself. Just grab a copy of it from a working build. Also, just in case, here's another XIP, let me know.
Hay thanks man! One more thing if I could bother you for a Titan xip for 21234 RTM build that would be awsome.. I promise I will learn how to do this so I don't have to keep buging everyone.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 06-08-2009, 10:42 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Is anyone having issues with using 21806? I know Da_G was having wierd autocorrect issues, but in skimming thru his thread on xda it seems like that is tied to using the hardware keyboard. It seems to be working fine on my diamond using ezinput and finger keyboard...
Old 06-08-2009, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Vodafone

Röchelhilpert is a n00b

anybody can help me to fix on error.
I have HTC Dialer (no Tachi) ... when i press keybord off und try to scroll contacts .... "the screen is swimming". Sorry no plan how to describe
Scrolling in normal Contacts are fine. I have the problem in 21728 and 21731.
If i use normal MS Dialer all if fine....
Old 06-08-2009, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch xl & Diamond
Carrier: Movistar

humrod is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsi76 View Post
Hey guys,
I can't do the kinetic scrolling anymore in the menus (e.g. in File Explorer) for 21731 and 21806 for my Raphael. It will scroll but not slowly. Start menu scrolling is ok though.

What file causes this to work? I thought it was HTCScroll.dll, because that's what is used for scrolling in the Rhodium Menu Enhancement OEM in my WM6.1 ROMs.
I have not problem with the scroll, but once i delete the touch flo OEM package to make a probe and the scrolling in menús doesn't work. Is just an idea. maybe somethig related.....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software