PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc mogul 6800
Carrier: ZoomMobile

vickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsandkm View Post
sorry i dont post my work but i think i may this one time. unless you want to do it?
they have tplane and he is doing a wonderful job ( i think?)

logistic reasons? ok titan/xv6800 people check the titan upgrades section ill head thay way, ill post 21222 for you. thank all of these guys work because this would not be possible without them

ok titan people here is the thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...058#post899058
Thank you Bbsandkm, I will also visit that thread often to offer help in whatever way I can.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:40 PM
ONE GIANT LEAP 4 MANKIND
Pocket PC: VERIZON DROID 1.2GHz BB.8
Carrier: Verizon

bbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickylife007 View Post
Thank you Bbsandkm, I will also visit that thread often to offer help in whatever way I can.
yes please
at least until the chefs come back (tplane,mr free,dcd and others)
your help will be much appreciated. ill thank you
Old 05-06-2009, 12:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

corey1138 is keeping up the good workcorey1138 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to corey1138 Send a message via Yahoo to corey1138

Is the PPCKitchen our only option for cooking with the titan? Can someone point me to a different kitchen that works with the titan? I noticed the first post has one for sprint only.

ipaq2200 - ipaq4100 - ipaqhx2110(wm6.5) - dell axim v3 - motoQ - i760 - xv6800 PPCK 23081
Old 05-06-2009, 02:04 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
Is the PPCKitchen our only option for cooking with the titan? Can someone point me to a different kitchen that works with the titan? I noticed the first post has one for sprint only.
There are lots of titan kitchens, ppck is just more current and full featured.

If you guys would like, we can provide access to some of the developer builds for PPCk. This stuff changes frequently, without notice, and may have issues, but if you want to be cutting edge it covers most of the devices (happy to add more, if someone wants to tell us how) with minimal manipulation needed. More importantly, it provides a standard platform/base you guys can use to help resolve/identify issues.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:47 PM
ebb
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV 6875

ebb is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post

If you guys would like, we can provide access to some of the developer builds for PPCk. This stuff changes frequently, without notice, and may have issues....

Here's a vote in favor. Thanks gguru.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:56 PM
ONE GIANT LEAP 4 MANKIND

bbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Thumbs up Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

ppckitchen is the best thanks to gguruusa
Old 05-06-2009, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

vickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
There are simpler tools for starters, for straight forward porting, cooking and flashing and you wouldn't have issues of any kind as long as the SYS you are working with hasn't gone through PPCK.

Yes PPCK is full featured and current, I have it downloaded. Still studying it, it covers almost everything. I still think it is not a chef's starting point.

Last edited by vickylife007; 05-06-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsandkm View Post
ppckitchen is the best thanks to gguruusa
Great! I have whom to run to if have any challenge with PPCK.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

mettercomputers is keeping up the good workmettercomputers is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post

If you guys would like, we can provide access to some of the developer builds for PPCk. This stuff changes frequently, without notice, and may have issues, but if you want to be cutting edge it covers most of the devices (happy to add more, if someone wants to tell us how) with minimal manipulation needed. More importantly, it provides a standard platform/base you guys can use to help resolve/identify issues.

would be very greatful hoping to somehow use lzx compression on my titan.
Just let us know
Current ROM 21914 Sense 2.5.2016
Old 05-06-2009, 03:07 PM
ONE GIANT LEAP 4 MANKIND

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickylife007 View Post
Great! I have whom to run to if have any challenge with PPCK.
yep google

didnt your mom tell you no running allowed in the kitchen

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software