PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 06:21 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Röchelhilpert View Post
jes i have the same problem ... also 21215 had this problem

can´t playback video is the errormesage
Right. Are you on 21502 right now?
Old 05-02-2009, 09:44 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Röchelhilpert View Post
jes i have the same problem ... also 21215 had this problem

can´t playback video is the errormesage
Must have been an outage. Mine wouldn't play on 21215 earlier tonight got "video error" but just started working again later without doing anything.
Old 05-02-2009, 10:05 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

mine still doesn't work
Old 05-02-2009, 10:43 PM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
For those that want a properly working 21215, here's my version

Fixed 21215
Calc, I got this working by replacing this SYS in your 21501 Diamond Kitchen. Will it work if I replace it in your Touch PRO 21501 kitchen also?
Old 05-03-2009, 12:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2... Da Bomb!
Carrier: VZW... Can U @&^&!# Hear Me Now!

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic
Exclamation Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
Calc, I got this working by replacing this SYS in your 21501 Diamond Kitchen. Will it work if I replace it in your Touch PRO 21501 kitchen also?

I did that yesterday with limited success; I had to create a new ROM folder using a 21215 ROM and the kitchen tools. Final result was a booting ROM, but it didn't report device storage memory correctly: program memory was OK. The ROM I used was from a Diamond, so perhaps that caused the problem. I also ran into issues with the ROM creation tool itself constantly reporting no "boot.rgu" was present in temp. I somehow got it to work by slowing down the process by pausing the CMD window by browsing it. Very strange indeed, but it was fun and I learned some stuff along the way.

Still waiting for a Calk 21502: I tried Con's 21502 Sys, but it's missing the .VM folder and that consistently hung my build process.

Calkulin, your kitchen has provided me the best cooking experience thus far, and I have been thru a bunch, ceptin' Bebe's latest. Thanks for the painstaking attention to detail: you are a tremendous asset to this community, and I look forward to more great kitchen sessions to come

Best - DA

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!
Old 05-03-2009, 01:58 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Does anyone have a fully functional 21502 rom yet? I've got mine booting and running fine, except Opera and YouTube are jacked.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Smile Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalgupta View Post
hi friends
im a newbe
can anyone post Titan Core 6.5 for build 21502 or 21501 so that i can use it with ppc kitchen
plzzzzzz

thanks
Have you updated the ppckitchen files? My titan is doing fine with all of the apps that I have chosen right there in the kitchen. Except for Advanced Config. 3.3. I have to select it first then make the other selections, or it gets "greyed out". Then, after flash, pull battery, hard reset, adjust settings, I still have to install the CAB file, to have the program show up. If I try to build a ROM without the selection for Adv. Config., the CAB can be installed, but when I try to launch the program, a popup say's "cannot launch...".
So any way, the Titan Core 6.5 build 21501 can be found in the ppckitchen folder after the update.

Hope this helps.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6800
Carrier: qwest

vishalgupta is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cac2us View Post
Have you updated the ppckitchen files? My titan is doing fine with all of the apps that I have chosen right there in the kitchen. Except for Advanced Config. 3.3. I have to select it first then make the other selections, or it gets "greyed out". Then, after flash, pull battery, hard reset, adjust settings, I still have to install the CAB file, to have the program show up. If I try to build a ROM without the selection for Adv. Config., the CAB can be installed, but when I try to launch the program, a popup say's "cannot launch...".
So any way, the Titan Core 6.5 build 21501 can be found in the ppckitchen folder after the update.

Hope this helps.
thanx mate for ur attention
but i cant get titan core 6.5 even after the update
it still has the titan core 6.1
though i found the 21501 sys only
u can c in while building a rom in the ppck it shows OS 6.1 right at the top
and also wen u start the build os wen u create a new project it shows titan 6.1 not 6.5
though it shows the 21501 sys...

could u post the titan core 6.5 rar 21501 if u got

plzzzz
thanxxxxxx

Last edited by vishalgupta; 05-03-2009 at 03:27 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Smile Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalgupta View Post
thanx mate for ur attention
but i cant get titan core 6.5 even after the update
it still has the titan core 6.1
though i found the 21501 sys only
u can c in while building a rom in the ppck it shows OS 6.1 right at the top
and also wen u start the build os wen u create a new project it shows titan 6.1 not 6.5
though it shows the 21501 sys...

could u post the titan core 6.5 rar 21501 if u got

plzzzz
thanxxxxxx
I see that too, However when I flash the ROM everything shows up WM 6.5. I think it has to do with the txt file in the selections.

But try a test ROM & see what happens?
Attached Files
File Type: zip WM6.5_txt.zip (2.4 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by cac2us; 05-03-2009 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Added txt of my ROM
Old 05-03-2009, 04:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch xl & Diamond
Carrier: Movistar

humrod is becoming a great contributor

Ok, I have a full and rigth working 21502 SYS on an Elfin

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software