PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 08:25 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
i was able to cook a ROM using the sys that JD uploaded 11756. everything is working fine, except for the sms. i csnt open any text messages or replu or create a new one. its almost like the program for texting is missing. I installed arcsoft and i can sens mms but no sms. help.
the sys that I uploaded today does have a sms problem however it has been fixed I will upload the fixed sys after i get home
Old 03-10-2009, 08:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

what was the fix? also, anyone having the problem where a cab will not install at all?
Old 03-10-2009, 09:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

blink182fka6 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
what was the fix? also, anyone having the problem where a cab will not install at all?
all the cabs I have tried have been able to install fine. Seems that the slide unlock and the new pin unlock feature are missing. The pin unlock is the old WM 6 version. Anyone else have that problem?
Old 03-10-2009, 09:49 PM
The Trend Setter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
There are some problems with some of the modules in the redist package if you swap it out with 21169's redist package you will fix the text and cab install issues but your sys version int the about screen will show 21169 that is what I am working on fixing at the moment
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
There are some problems with some of the modules in the redist package if you swap it out with 21169's redist package you will fix the text and cab install issues but your sys version int the about screen will show 21169 that is what I am working on fixing at the moment
cool, thanks for the reply
Old 03-10-2009, 10:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro

dodgexjeep2000 is just getting started

can somebody post the titanium files that are missing from jds sys. also if someone has the arcsoft mms oem or cab... thanks
Old 03-11-2009, 01:53 AM
The Trend Setter

uploading a fixed 21176 VGA sys (texting and cab installs fixed)
Old 03-11-2009, 01:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

violentz313 is keeping up the good workviolentz313 is keeping up the good work

so jakdillard how hard would it be for me to make this work with my diamond?
Old 03-11-2009, 02:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
uploading a fixed 21176 VGA sys (texting and cab installs fixed)
jak, is the speed any better now from any of the earlier builds or is it a bit laggy still?
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:12 AM
The Trend Setter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
jak, is the speed any better now from any of the earlier builds or is it a bit laggy still?
the speed is better and the start menu is slightly improved

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software