PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2007, 05:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx
Carrier: Sprint

blpalmer76 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have the original commuter-240 version with out the 5 day forecast in the same layout as this one. If you would like it let me know.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

ls6tt is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to ls6tt
im wanting it clear, so if youve got it clear shoot it to me.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Re: Weather Panel Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by blpalmer76
I love your work Storyr. I have made some mods to your screen. Rearranged some thing and center the city on the other screens. I also made the camera button invisible to clean it up and you can still access it with WP Pilot or touch the screen in that corner. When the invisible button is pressed the blue camera button appears.
Hey - thanks for the recognition. Looks like you've got the hang of modifying WP themes. There's something about these big icons on a black background that's sexy .

BTW - my sister works in Schaumburg (if were talking Il)...
Old 06-21-2007, 11:37 PM
N00b

blpalmer76 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr
Quote:
I love your work Storyr. I have made some mods to your screen. Rearranged some thing and center the city on the other screens. I also made the camera button invisible to clean it up and you can still access it with WP Pilot or touch the screen in that corner. When the invisible button is pressed the blue camera button appears.
Hey - thanks for the recognition. Looks like you've got the hang of modifying WP themes. There's something about these big icons on a black background that's sexy .

Yes, I live in Schaumburg, IL. I do have a questions for you. I have no idea how to create images for WP like the sun, clouds, ext.. I was wondering if you ever get around to it if you could create the sun images and a couple of the other ones centered in the box per say. I noticed the current ones are in the top left hand corner so when I center them on my screen as you can see the clouds and other icons that you do have centered are off to the right.

If it is a lot of work don't worry about it I just really like how it looks with the images centered.

I agree that the all black is sexy and that is why the work you have done fits my taste.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:30 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
man this theme is the tihs!! still enjoying it and everyone flips out about the radar and traffic cams, lol

is there a tweak to allow a flipping of the images by themselves?, to go from radar, picture, picture, etc and over again on a timed cycle?

you know whats even cooler?
i can put a streaming image of a beach cam and enjoy that rather than gloomy memphis traffic, lol
Old 06-22-2007, 03:29 PM
N00b

blpalmer76 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx
man this theme is the tihs!! still enjoying it and everyone flips out about the radar and traffic cams, lol

is there a tweak to allow a flipping of the images by themselves?, to go from radar, picture, picture, etc and over again on a timed cycle?

i can put a streaming image of a beach cam and enjoy that rather than gloomy memphis traffic, lol
How do you do that? My understanding is that WP captures an images every time it updates. I did not know that it is connected all the time for streaming.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:32 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Quote:

How do you do that? My understanding is that WP captures an images every time it updates. I did not know that it is connected all the time for streaming.
WP captures a single image. You can then "play" the cached images (if you have set up WP to not purge the images) and it will give the impression of movement. Sort of like making a little animated scene using a flip book.

late,
Coz
Old 06-22-2007, 03:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr
There's something about these big icons on a black background that's sexy .

Agreed! Love the icons against a black of darker gray back ground.

=OFF TOPIC=

And speaking of Schaumburg, IL...I use to work there a few years ago (Now I'm in Chicago).

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 06-22-2007, 09:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
No-can-do - unless you wrote a script with Mortscript or something to operate the WP theme...
Old 06-24-2007, 12:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313
Is there a way to use the dedication41 icons for this layout? That would be awesome. Thanx.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software