PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 12:47 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Please! I need Sashimi/ppc installer/UC program

I'm sick of having to install everything one by one after a flash...

sashimi has been taken off the main xda thread (and i'm sorry for asking if its a ware* software, just diregard if it is) but i'd like something that will do the trick and i can't seem to find anything ANYWHERE! I've searched here and xda, aswell as freeware sites... nothin...

Can someone please post a program that will help me out?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: FOUND IT! I don't think its ware* at all... great turtorial vidz too! Must register there tho... http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!

Last edited by syanni85; 12-16-2008 at 01:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Please! I need Sashimi/ppc installer/UC program

Here you go.

http://www.winmo-experts.com/index.php
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

yeah it's pretty interesting how difficult it is to locate now that he left xda... even when googling! took me days to find it myself lol... glad you snagged it though

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 12-16-2008, 02:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: THC Touch Diamond

mmmtacos is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
yeah it's pretty interesting how difficult it is to locate now that he left xda... even when googling! took me days to find it myself lol... glad you snagged it though
agreed, took me a very long time.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:26 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ok syanni, this thread has somehow jinxed me! i cooked a new rom last night and now when i try to install sashimi it always freezes on the initialization screen! what is going on and how can i fix it... i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling about 4 times now... hard reset, soft reset... it keeps hanging here... usually after it says complete it brings up the menu where you can select auto, manual ect installs... is there a manual way i can get there?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (15.9 KB, 122 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-16-2008, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You are installing to the Memory card right ?
Old 12-16-2008, 04:31 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
You are installing to the Memory card right ?
correct... never seen it hang like this... cant think of anything i've done differently...
Old 12-16-2008, 05:50 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
correct... never seen it hang like this... cant think of anything i've done differently...
to tell you the truth, i haven't used the program yet, but i have it set up for my next flash... which should be today...

what ROM are you using?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:58 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
to tell you the truth, i haven't used the program yet, but i have it set up for my next flash... which should be today...

what ROM are you using?
i'm running a custom rom off of kitchen 5.0...i'll play with it more when i get home, it's almost not even worth trying to figure out by reinstalling all the apps manually, (gosh this app has spoiled me!)
Old 12-17-2008, 01:32 AM
Post Master General

as promised, i cooked a fresh rom when i got home... no problems whatsoever now. sashimi fired up and did it's thing perfectly normal! glad that's behind me!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software