View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 06:58 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Please! I need Sashimi/ppc installer/UC program

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
to tell you the truth, i haven't used the program yet, but i have it set up for my next flash... which should be today...

what ROM are you using?
i'm running a custom rom off of kitchen 5.0...i'll play with it more when i get home, it's almost not even worth trying to figure out by reinstalling all the apps manually, (gosh this app has spoiled me!)

Best... Member... Ever...