View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 12:47 AM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Please! I need Sashimi/ppc installer/UC program

I'm sick of having to install everything one by one after a flash...

sashimi has been taken off the main xda thread (and i'm sorry for asking if its a ware* software, just diregard if it is) but i'd like something that will do the trick and i can't seem to find anything ANYWHERE! I've searched here and xda, aswell as freeware sites... nothin...

Can someone please post a program that will help me out?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: FOUND IT! I don't think its ware* at all... great turtorial vidz too! Must register there tho... http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!

Last edited by syanni85; 12-16-2008 at 01:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.