View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 02:26 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Please! I need Sashimi/ppc installer/UC program

ok syanni, this thread has somehow jinxed me! i cooked a new rom last night and now when i try to install sashimi it always freezes on the initialization screen! what is going on and how can i fix it... i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling about 4 times now... hard reset, soft reset... it keeps hanging here... usually after it says complete it brings up the menu where you can select auto, manual ect installs... is there a manual way i can get there?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (15.9 KB, 122 views) Click for barcode!

Best... Member... Ever...