PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 02:53 AM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

weird.... i have never experienced issues with my mogul, i had nuerom pre3, nuerom-m and now dcd 3.3.4 and alls good here. songs play all the way and interfece is intact, no offscreen on startup or nothing
Old 01-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

lulugirl896 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to lulugirl896

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
Well you see, I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I'm joining the discussion because it doesn't work on my TP running a modded rom. Why would I lie about this??? Come on people, calling me out for proof?

Anyhow, no one has even said what version number is working... I'm going to post the cab I used on the three devices when I get to my computer. If someone would like to test that is running a stock rom, backup your phone, hard reset and give it a try...

I have attached the 1.0.25 version I have been using. Test it out for yourself but I can't guarantee any results. I just know it doesn't work on my TP but is does on my Fathers TP and my brothers Mogul.

AND if you read post #331, I think he has it working but it's doesn't specifically say he has a TP, but if he's looking for a VGA update, I would assume he does but who knows.
Your version is the only one that would actually work on my AT&T Fuze. It does seem to skip to the next song about midway through, but I'm just so happy to have even got it running. Thanks!
Old 01-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

EasyEJL is a n00b

oh my god, you are my new best friend works like a champ on my ppc6700 on sprint with wm 6.1
Old 01-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulugirl896 View Post
Your version is the only one that would actually work on my AT&T Fuze. It does seem to skip to the next song about midway through, but I'm just so happy to have even got it running. Thanks!
Glad I could be of assistance.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Lurker

PeteyNice is a n00b

I am hoping that someone can provide some guidance.

I have a Treo 800W and I can get through the login screen then I just get a blue Pandora screen with a spinning wheel and an ad for Vista. I have tried both versions linked in the OP.

I have stock 6.1 ROM installed and the following non-stock programs:

-Opera Mobile 9.5
-SlingPlayer
-SoftReset
-StarPlyr (for XM)

Any advice?
Old 01-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

masgaster is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
Well you see, I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I'm joining the discussion because it doesn't work on my TP running a modded rom. Why would I lie about this??? Come on people, calling me out for proof?

Anyhow, no one has even said what version number is working... I'm going to post the cab I used on the three devices when I get to my computer. If someone would like to test that is running a stock rom, backup your phone, hard reset and give it a try...

I have attached the 1.0.25 version I have been using. Test it out for yourself but I can't guarantee any results. I just know it doesn't work on my TP but is does on my Fathers TP and my brothers Mogul.

AND if you read post #331, I think he has it working but it's doesn't specifically say he has a TP, but if he's looking for a VGA update, I would assume he does but who knows.

I've got the touch pro with most of the popular mods, this pandora cab works great. Songs play clear through, controls are great. The display is a little off center as seen in the OP, but everything works great. FINALLY! Thanks OP and mrrogers1

----update, it plays fine in wifi off my network, but cuts off under sprint data usage :S
Old 01-10-2009, 04:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by masgaster View Post
I've got the touch pro with most of the popular mods, this pandora cab works great. Songs play clear through, controls are great. The display is a little off center as seen in the OP, but everything works great. FINALLY! Thanks OP and mrrogers1

----update, it plays fine in wifi off my network, but cuts off under sprint data usage :S
VERY interesting! I'm going to test out when I get home and see if songs will play all the way through over my wifi network. I'm glad this cab is working for you and others. It has always worked better than what lots of people are experiencing (from reading through the thread) but the partial track thing is the last issue I have.

I wonder what the phone radios are not doing when connected over wifi vs. Sprint to make the tracks play all the way??? Ver strange but I'll be testing a little later.

Thanks for the feedback and insight into how you got it to work completely.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Lurker

dubhead is a n00b
Lightbulb Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
Just tested this on my HTC touch pro stock ROM. IT PLAYS THE ENTIRE SONG WOOOT!!! Displays the same as the original cab file but thank god it plays entire song. Song quality is still not the best but definitly not terribel.

On a side not, when playing this through the tp adapter for 3.5 audio out and having it plugged in (my car) and plugged in same adapter for charging im getting a ton of white noise/static. Im guessing there is no way around this, anyone with simliar expierence?
Your car static is from ground loop noise....I got one of these:
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_127SNI1...h=noise+filter

It works great in my Toyota RAV4 (Toyotas notoriously have this issue)

Dubhead
Old 01-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Lurker

dubhead is a n00b
Thumbs down Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE! Still not working with Sprint Touch Pro (CDMA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by masgaster View Post

Well I am glad someone is getting it to work properly. I have tried this on both the latest version and previous versions of Pandora posted here and found that it plays about 3/4 of the song and skips to the next one (as many others have found). This happens when connected either by 3G or Wifi. So, maybe there is something on my phone that is interfering with this. Masgaster, are you running some kind of custom ROM? I am using stock.

~Dubhead
Old 01-12-2009, 05:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epix

OrdinaryExtra is a n00b

Tried installing pandora on my Samsung Epix 320x320 WM6.1, getting this error:

Visual C++ Debug Library
Debug Assertion Failed
Program:\Program Files\Pandora\Pandora.exe
File:\C:\Programs Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\ce\include\vector
Line:756
Expression: vector subscript out of range

Any ideas? or will I just have to wait for compatible version?

I'm also running the Spb mobile Shell...

Last edited by OrdinaryExtra; 01-12-2009 at 05:16 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software