PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 11:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *7/07 UPDATE* PANDORA! VGA+PLAYBACK Fix!

The quality is not the best but still having Pandora working on the Touch Pro is amazing.

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 07-16-2009, 11:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Total_Lag is a n00b

it is. check this out.

http://blog.pandora.com/pandora/

apparently there's a new version? im not sure if its the same 1.1.10 thats here in the attachment, but they mention better quality? i tried installing 1.1.10 (from the attachments) but the buttons screwed up again so i went back to 1.0.25 (your fix). anyone test this out on another phone to see if it really has increase quality?

Last edited by Total_Lag; 07-17-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ok I tried the latest instructions with the latest cab using 6.5 and When I start pandora I get a Debug Assertion Failed Error saying that the vector subscript is out of range. What am I doing wrong?

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 07-17-2009, 07:35 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by powe6563 View Post
Ok I tried the latest instructions with the latest cab using 6.5 and When I start pandora I get a Debug Assertion Failed Error saying that the vector subscript is out of range. What am I doing wrong?
you tried the quote and links within? Don't download from the bottom of the OP just use the links provided in quote... worked like a charm for my buddy's TP

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 07-18-2009, 12:17 AM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

The new fix was working. Then had to
hard reset to prove to Sprint the dead
keyboard is a hardware thing.

Any way, getting this now even after doing
through steps again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (14.1 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 07-18-2009, 12:46 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
The new fix was working. Then had to
hard reset to prove to Sprint the dead
keyboard is a hardware thing.

Any way, getting this now even after doing
through steps again.
What ROM you using, NM

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 07-18-2009, 10:55 AM
The Admin-Ninja

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level

Stock: 3rd phone in 4 months is on the
way. No sense flashing. lol
Old 07-18-2009, 11:07 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Stock: 3rd phone in 4 months is on the
way. No sense flashing. lol
Ok just to be sure, install this pandora cab then this advanced config.
then set the tcp window size to 98xxx.
I dont see any reason it shouldnt work.
I put it on my buddies touch pro the other day and hes on sprint.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Advanced_Configuration_Tool_v3.3.cab (282.1 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab PANDORA.CAB (788.6 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-18-2009, 12:36 PM
The Admin-Ninja

Yeah. Will do it all again one more time. It was working... Not sure what is up now.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:42 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Quote:
Yeah. Will do it all again one more time. It was working... Not sure what is up now.
Definatly make sure and use the Pandora cab I posted cause Im sure it worked on a Sprint TP

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software