PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 07:58 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Transparent taskbar

Yeah, not likely to happen as that would be a 3d effect, usually done with composite window managers and fancy-pants graphics cards on PCs.

Next, you'll want a widget layer and 3d rotating sphere desktop
Old 10-09-2008, 08:01 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon
Threadstarter

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Yeah, not likely to happen as that would be a 3d effect, usually done with composite window managers and fancy-pants graphics cards on PCs.

Next, you'll want a widget layer and 3d rotating sphere desktop
OOOO now that would be pimptastical. lol. They don't have to be 3d. just clear. I'm still not givin up!
Don't forget to hit the

Old 10-09-2008, 09:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Here is my screenshot:

I am using a tabbed theme by Rockabilly from the lakeridge forums, and I took the files he made the top + bottom bar out of, and replaced them with files I made by taking a 240x240 image, and cutting as many pixels needed from the top and bottom and then saving what was left from the middle as my wallpaper, creating the illusion of invisible top + bottom bars. If you like the look, I can work on a theme you like and get the same effect from your wallpaper of choice!!!

P.S. The black bar under the taskbar is not part of the taskbar, it is part of the PhoneAlaem theme I am using (same author + name as the WA theme), I left it in there because the tabs look silly hanging from nothing LOL!!!!

Last edited by syrguy1969; 10-09-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:37 PM
Geek'n it Up
Threadstarter

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok here's my today screen. the 2 incons in the tray aren't there when i'm not connected to the pc. I posted the wall paper a few posts ago. I would totally appreciate it if you could do that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (12.8 KB, 76 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-09-2008, 09:41 PM
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
Ok here's my today screen. the 2 incons in the tray aren't there when i'm not connected to the pc. I posted the wall paper a few posts ago. I would totally appreciate it if you could do that.
The only way it can be done (sorry if I didn't specify earlier) is if your using a Wisbar theme. If you are, and can send me a zip of your theme, I can do it in a sec, if your not, then it can't be done that I know of (yet)!
Old 10-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Geek'n it Up
Threadstarter

ah, no i'm not currently using wisbar. damn. I'm gonna find a way to do this. Lylej2k Always Wins! lol
Old 10-09-2008, 09:57 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
ah, no i'm not currently using wisbar. damn. I'm gonna find a way to do this. Lylej2k Always Wins! lol
Well if I come across another way, I will pass it along, but if you start using WA at any time in the future (it is GREAT for skinning the ENTIRE Today screen), my offer still stands to help out!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Geek'n it Up
Threadstarter

i was using it then i started using quick menu and had no more use for wisbar. if things change I will deffinatly hit you up on that.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:33 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Look here, I think this will help..

Thanks T M Z

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...parent+taskbar
Old 10-10-2008, 07:23 AM
Geek'n it Up
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
Look here, I think this will help..

Thanks T M Z

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...parent+taskbar
Gave it a shot TMZ and the program did exactly show right, but i hit the buttons and did what i could and couldn't get what i'm lookin for.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software