View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 09:57 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Transparent taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
ah, no i'm not currently using wisbar. damn. I'm gonna find a way to do this. Lylej2k Always Wins! lol
Well if I come across another way, I will pass it along, but if you start using WA at any time in the future (it is GREAT for skinning the ENTIRE Today screen), my offer still stands to help out!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.