View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 09:30 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Transparent taskbar

Here is my screenshot:

I am using a tabbed theme by Rockabilly from the lakeridge forums, and I took the files he made the top + bottom bar out of, and replaced them with files I made by taking a 240x240 image, and cutting as many pixels needed from the top and bottom and then saving what was left from the middle as my wallpaper, creating the illusion of invisible top + bottom bars. If you like the look, I can work on a theme you like and get the same effect from your wallpaper of choice!!!

P.S. The black bar under the taskbar is not part of the taskbar, it is part of the PhoneAlaem theme I am using (same author + name as the WA theme), I left it in there because the tabs look silly hanging from nothing LOL!!!!

Last edited by syrguy1969; 10-09-2008 at 09:32 PM.