PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48
Re: Flash lite v3.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
I have a touch with official rom update. I could not get the 1938 build to work with it no matter what. KB keeps popping up. So I played around with it. I use the older Opera mobile build 405. I instaled FL 3.1 and it does not work. press and hold the video box and U will see a menu saying about FL 3.1. Then I installed flash player 7. I was surprised it make the vids appear on youtube. It's choppy. Then when U press and hold the vid box it now says settings and flash player 7. So U need to have flash player installed too. Not just flash lite. I will work around it some more.

Its plays smooth on my touch. Better than skyfire. You don't need any older version o flash it. They just screw it up, white box , choppyness. I tried every option, till i finialy just reset and started clean. Again it works great now, with no problems. Reseting sucks, but everything is loaded back on now except flash 7 and flash lite 2.1. I left them off. It only works with opera build 1938. Also for the ones that are using ROMs with any previous versions cooked in prevent it from working. SBR_L3GION is cooking one with it 3.1 , just flash to that rom.

Last edited by Reef48; 09-07-2008 at 12:26 PM.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:32 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
for anyone interested i am planning on cooking a ROM later today that will have both of these working. i havent really had chance to test it too much on my vogue but i have it fully functional on my Titan so i figure we will get better perfoermance since we have more RAM. the ROM will have flashlite 3.1 and Opera 1938. im also experimenting to make this functional in IE.
keep us posted on the IE progress... i'm just not a fan of opera yet, never worked well for me...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-07-2008, 12:38 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef48 View Post
Its plays smooth on my touch. Better than skyfire. You don't need any older version o flash it. They just screw it up, white box , choppyness. I tried every option, till i finialy just reset and started clean. Again it works great now, with no problems. Reseting sucks, but everything is loaded back on now except flash 7 and flash lite 2.1. I left them off. It only works with opera build 1938. Also for the ones that are using ROMs with any previous versions cooked in prevent it from working. SBR_L3GION is cooking one with it 3.1 , just flash to that rom.
I understand what U sayin but I'm not hard reseting, I'm not flashing with another rom just for youtube to work on opera mobile. I like build 405 with or without youtube. I use skyfire anyway. I use it the day it came out. Just wanna experiment on this and 1938 does not work for me and I don't care coz 405 is the best for me. Thanks for the input thou and I hope ur method works for someone that really wants it.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 09-08-2008, 02:12 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

sorry bout the delay on the ROM i had everything all fixed up then realized i broke the battery earlier so i had to fix that then repackage evrything im on a kind of slow internet connection but i will try and upload my Titan ROM my vogue ROM isnt finished yet.

well i tryed uploading unfortunately my connection is too slow here i should be at a quicker connection tomorrow and hopefully i can finish up my Vogue ROM then too.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 09-08-2008 at 04:17 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:01 AM
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

here is the Titan ROM with working flash also if you want more RAM just disable the phone skin.

http://download.ppchaven.com/SBR_L3GION/ROMS/SBR_L3GION%20Titan%20V5.exe

this ROM was made possible by members of the Haven Core Kitchen team i got several of the OEMs from members there and also OEMs from the PPCKitchen Team.

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 09-08-2008 at 04:36 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
here is the Titan ROM with working flash also if you want more RAM just disable the phone skin.

http://download.ppchaven.com/SBR_L3G...Titan%20V5.exe
how's the flash lite IE work coming? any luck? I'm trying out the FL3.1 and Opera right now and like what i see from the browser overall, but still cant get FL3.1 to work on my mogul as of yet...
Old 09-08-2008, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

woody88 is becoming a great contributor

has anyone been able to get espn to display correctly, where there is a flash player on the right side of the site? it does not seem to work for me for espn, but youtube seemed to work at this time.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

nice...i will give it a try later
Old 09-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Livin' Dangerously

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
how's the flash lite IE work coming? any luck? I'm trying out the FL3.1 and Opera right now and like what i see from the browser overall, but still cant get FL3.1 to work on my mogul as of yet...
im working on it but i think we will need a newer IE than what we currently have.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:12 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=230

he has posted a new cab for anyone looking

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software