Thread: Flash lite v3.1
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 12:32 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Flash lite v3.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
for anyone interested i am planning on cooking a ROM later today that will have both of these working. i havent really had chance to test it too much on my vogue but i have it fully functional on my Titan so i figure we will get better perfoermance since we have more RAM. the ROM will have flashlite 3.1 and Opera 1938. im also experimenting to make this functional in IE.
keep us posted on the IE progress... i'm just not a fan of opera yet, never worked well for me...

Best... Member... Ever...