PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 11:56 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: Flash lite v3.1

i can confirm that it does work now. and the video plays very smooth. also fullscreen works great ^_^
Old 09-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
i can confirm that it does work now. and the video plays very smooth. also fullscreen works great ^_^
thanks, downloading on my phone right now... hope it works now! are you installing to your device or to your sd card for both?

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-09-2008, 12:21 PM
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
thanks, downloading on my phone right now... hope it works now! are you installing to your device or to your sd card for both?
to my phone. just made sure the old versions of each were uninstalled, then installed the opera he put up, and then the flash lite. then rebooted and i was in business ^_^
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
to my phone. just made sure the old versions of each were uninstalled, then installed the opera he put up, and then the flash lite. then rebooted and i was in business ^_^
thanks for confirming, those are just the steps i'm going to take! I'll post back with results.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:30 PM
When will then be now?

cool, good luck
Old 09-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Post Master General

TMZ when you get a chance, update your thread title so the masses know there's a new development...
Old 09-09-2008, 12:43 PM
When will then be now?

yeah, for something like this that works finally, this thread hasnt gotten a whole lotta love lol

EDIT: ohh and btw, pandora still dont work :'(

Last edited by imneveral0ne; 09-09-2008 at 12:49 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
yeah, for something like this that works finally, this thread hasnt gotten a whole lotta love lol

EDIT: ohh and btw, pandora still dont work :'(
what are the passwords for the files in mediafire? when i browse from my phone thru opera they both say they need passwords to unlock the files for download...

EDIT: better yet could you upload the 2 new cab files here? i just unistalled opera, and I cant grab the file from mediafire usind PIE... lol

Last edited by InvincibleLiving; 09-09-2008 at 01:00 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff

Works on my Mogul with Opera Mobile 1938. Videos are less choppier than Skyfire but page load isn't as fast.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:13 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

Here are the files that you need. I added Null keyboard, i noticed that in youtube if you try to scroll touching the screen the keyboard pops up, so i posted that so you dont hae that issue.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Flash+Opera.zip (5.21 MB, 66 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software