Thread: Flash lite v3.1
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 10:38 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Flash lite v3.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
here is the Titan ROM with working flash also if you want more RAM just disable the phone skin.

http://download.ppchaven.com/SBR_L3G...Titan%20V5.exe
how's the flash lite IE work coming? any luck? I'm trying out the FL3.1 and Opera right now and like what i see from the browser overall, but still cant get FL3.1 to work on my mogul as of yet...

Best... Member... Ever...