PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PocketSpeedTest - test your internet speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
are you using rev-a?
Yes sir. What i find weird is that in the past, using wmwifirouter i got 1300 down 515 up. Yesterday for no particular reason i ran speedtest.net again, but got 600 down 300 up. Then today, i tried this little app, and get 201 kbit/s. wonder if i messed up some settings or something? Sorry for taking this thread a little off course. dschoenike

Old 05-27-2008, 12:50 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

well if all else fails, you can always make a backup, then softreset and try the speed test again. if its better you know its something you did, if not then just load your backup and wait for it to work itself out lol
Old 05-27-2008, 12:52 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Very nice little find. Thanks for sharing with those of us who are too lazy to check two forums. I also seem to forget to go over to XDA every few days to see what is new
Old 05-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
well if all else fails, you can always make a backup, then softreset and try the speed test again. if its better you know its something you did, if not then just load your backup and wait for it to work itself out lol
yeah, thats a good idea. I realize my latest upload speed wasnt fantastic (300), but that technically is rev A, right? Sorry again for the lame question. I'm feeling really stupid today.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch
Carrier: VZW for 8 years now SERO

Knether is keeping up the good workKnether is keeping up the good work

I got 918.9 average. I seen it peak to 1387. I'm with 3 bars in a basement at work.

Challenge me into a game of COD4. If you dare.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:55 PM
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knether View Post
I got 918.9 average. I seen it peak to 1387. I'm with 3 bars in a basement at work.

you must have rev-b
Old 05-27-2008, 02:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker

lol.. I dont know.. I'm in Ann Arbor right now right next to a tower.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker

And No i wont resize it.. lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg proof.jpg (3.3 KB, 61 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-27-2008, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: U.S.Cellular

chaser74 is keeping up the good workchaser74 is keeping up the good work

I believe this will give you a true average as opposed to teathering. what mean is the when you are teathered to your pc the speed test is just using your device a a modem but this is a true speed test suing everything on the device to give a real and true account of speed.
Old 05-27-2008, 05:07 PM
When will then be now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knether View Post
lol.. I dont know.. I'm in Ann Arbor right now right next to a tower.

lol well maybe i gotta take an half hour drive to ann arbor and check my speed there :-p did you do any tweaks at all to get those kinds of speeds?
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software