View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 01:42 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PocketSpeedTest - test your internet speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
well if all else fails, you can always make a backup, then softreset and try the speed test again. if its better you know its something you did, if not then just load your backup and wait for it to work itself out lol
yeah, thats a good idea. I realize my latest upload speed wasnt fantastic (300), but that technically is rev A, right? Sorry again for the lame question. I'm feeling really stupid today.