PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2008, 03:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Apache (again)
Carrier: Sprint

focusedlife is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sweet Clock

Just turn off the HTC home in your today settings
Old 03-08-2008, 03:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: helmi powered 6700
Carrier: verizon

midniteslice is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to midniteslice

start >settings >personal >today> items
just uncheck it and it should go away. i've never used a touch, but if thats what you're on i would imagine it would be the same as using the plugin on any other ppc.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:27 AM
Lurker

intelbank is a n00b

Yeah,...i should have known that. Thanks for the guidance guys, i'll stand in the corner of shame for the next 10 minutes.

Appreciate your quick responses.

IB
Old 03-08-2008, 09:09 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelbank View Post
Pardon my ignorance. I'm a well versed Windows user, but a total noob when it comes to smart phones.

I downloaded the clock, installed it - everything went flawless. Installed a new font - flawless. However, the main clock - default HTC Touch clock, remains on top, the new clock just goes to the bottom, so I end up with 2 clocks now.
Anyone know how i can remove the default HTC clock?

Thanks,

IB
Start/Settings/System/Today/Items tab/HTC home uncheck the box.

Thanks for posting this, I really hate the stock plug in that comes on my Mogul. Here is the key to my thinking. I love the mac daddy fill it up today plug ins but when I am at work during the week I need my PPC to perform so during the week its only stock today items and PI. I do this for the performance I use the qwerty a lot, I need the screen to rotate fast, (HTC screen drivers would be nice here) and I need my Mogul to perform well with no lockups. With that in mind this clock is light and doesn't cause any screen rotation issues, snap to landscape and centers up, I likey. I will have to see about causing any other issues I have only installed a fey minutes ago. I will post more results later.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:29 AM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3azim View Post
The clock is nice but when I installed it, it messed up the font on my touch cube. Everything is was fine, except for the fonts on the app launcher and media hub
The cab file installs a ttf font to your \Windows directory. I don't know why, but the symptoms you describe often happen when any application installs a new font.

Old 03-08-2008, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Splitter is becoming a great contributor

I like the Samsung Today Plugin Clock better....

http://www.antiterrornet.com

...because even you would fly 10000 miles to smoke a camel.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

I love this clock and it is a perfect addition to Ultimate Launcher. I really would like the font that is in the HTC pluggin called "Alien Round" does anyone know how to make or be willing to make this font for this clock?
Old 03-11-2008, 03:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter View Post
I like the Samsung Today Plugin Clock better....
I ended up uninstalling PDC and using the Samsung Today plugin. Works really nice. I will wait to see if there is a solution to the font problem in the HTC Cube.
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on Earth. So what the hell, leap! -- Peter McWilliams
Old 03-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Lurker

graffitisurf is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
The cab file installs a ttf font to your \Windows directory. I don't know why, but the symptoms you describe often happen when any application installs a new font.
You can fix this by installing Verdana font to your Pocket PC windows directory.Don't install in Fonts folder just the main Windows directory.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

I have attempted to uninstall this program so I can upgrade to the new version and I can't! I have tried everything the site says to uninstall. I have manually gone in an deleted all files and folders and many soft resets. But this program will not leave. Then I get an error attempting to install the new one. Any suggestions? BTW I love the program, thank you.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software