PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2008, 01:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Re: Sweet Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
I have attempted to uninstall this program so I can upgrade to the new version and I can't! I have tried everything the site says to uninstall. I have manually gone in an deleted all files and folders and many soft resets. But this program will not leave. Then I get an error attempting to install the new one. Any suggestions? BTW I love the program, thank you.
What program did you use to remove it? It is best to use Memmaid or SKTools to delete programs. Also I always make sure the program is not running in any way. It may not remove it properly if it is running or on your Today Screen.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 03-17-2008, 01:42 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

And I thought Memmaid and SKtools clean up unwanted memory...
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 03-17-2008, 02:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Does anyone know where I can find a plugin like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDfIRHpY-P4

Old 03-17-2008, 04:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
What program did you use to remove it? It is best to use Memmaid or SKTools to delete programs. Also I always make sure the program is not running in any way. It may not remove it properly if it is running or on your Today Screen.
I deleted it per the authors recommendation by going to "Settings" "System" "Remove Programs" Then because it did not take it completely out I had to go in and rename the TTF fonts and delete them from windows and finally I still had to go in using file manager and delete the program folder. And still it shows up in the applications list as not being removed and still I can't install the new one because the new program can not write over the old one. Now I am stuck with neither the old or the new version.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 03-17-2008, 05:35 PM
VIP Member

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Hi Fat Boy,

What is the error message when you install the newer version?

Try this if installation fails:
- Use a Registry Editor and navigate to \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items \Pocket Digital Clock
- Delete all keys under this path
- Soft-reset and install new version again
This is the instructions the author gave me to uninstall the old version and be able to make the upgrade and it worked like a charm.
Old 03-18-2008, 01:10 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
This is the instructions the author gave me to uninstall the old version and be able to make the upgrade and it worked like a charm.
I would pick get a copy of Memmaid or SKTools to remove your programs. The one that comes with WM is horrible.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:23 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
I would pick get a copy of Memmaid or SKTools to remove your programs. The one that comes with WM is horrible.
I haven't used either of these, I will take a look at them both, thanks
Old 03-18-2008, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Splitter is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3azim View Post
I ended up uninstalling PDC and using the Samsung Today plugin. Works really nice. I will wait to see if there is a solution to the font problem in the HTC Cube.
Knew you'd like it. What a great little plugin.

http://www.antiterrornet.com

...because even you would fly 10000 miles to smoke a camel.
Old 03-18-2008, 05:44 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Yes it is. and the update app took care of the font problems....
Old 03-19-2008, 12:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

otacon72 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusedlife View Post
Just turn off the HTC home in your today settings
Did that and that stupid clock is still in the upper toolbar. I run SPB Time and don't need that clock. Any other ideas? I've soft reset too just for good measure. Am I missing something?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software