PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2008, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo-lution
Carrier: Sprint

karong is keeping up the good workkarong is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SMS-Chat by Vito Technologies Threaded SMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChainsaw View Post
When you press the button that brings up your contacts, there is a text entry line at the bottom. If you type a phone number in there, it will give you the option to start writing to them, however it is a known issue that you cant type email addresses in there (or choose them from your contacts). The only way I have found to write to an email address is if you have received a text from them, you can respond. If you are wanting to disable it for the sake of writing to someone not in your contacts, you don't need to anymore. I don't think there is a way to completely disable it. I see you have a touch, if you are using the stock home screen, you can still access your messages and texts from that screen and by default, it still pulls up your stock text program. Hope that helps!
Thanks, I see the text entry line at the bottom. Thats works. the reason i was asking about disabling it is because I would like to try the SMS feature on Pocket CM but whenever I get a text the SMS chat and the pocket CM feature both pop up.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Blackberry Style

MrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuff

Yeah, for that you would have to completely deinstall I believe - haven't really tried to find a way, but haven't stumbled across one either.
Old 04-04-2008, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo-lution

karong is keeping up the good workkarong is keeping up the good work

I recently purchased it. if for some reason I have to do a hard reset or uninstall this for any reason can I install again using the same registration number or would I have to purchase this app again?
Old 04-04-2008, 08:00 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: SMS-Chat by Vito Technologies Threaded SMS with Sbp MS2

I am using SMS Chat and Sbp Mobile Shell on a Mogul. Prior to installing Sbp MS 2, the SMS-Chat message would remain on the screen, (on top of all other programs) until the message was checked. Now, Sbp MS 2 takes priority on top and my text notification is hidden underneath. Is there a way to override sbp or change the settings of SMS chat so that it is always on top?
Old 04-04-2008, 08:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

riironman is just getting started

i still think this program missed its big potential by not making it work with the native touch keypad. now we have 6.1 and its not as pretty as sms chat , but the touch keypad works.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

BlkCat is just getting started

I'm using this program with ZoomBoard as my default keyboard, is it possible to enable T9 for use with txting with this program?
Old 04-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by karong View Post
I recently purchased it. if for some reason I have to do a hard reset or uninstall this for any reason can I install again using the same registration number or would I have to purchase this app again?

If for some reason it doesn't, I would reccomend contacting VITO and informing them of the situation. They will most likely give you a new registration code if necessary. Its happened to me with other programs and the software company has always been willing to re-issue a code if necessary
Old 04-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

MrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuff

Yeah, if you purchased it, you would be entitled to it forever I would assume. They usually give you the upgrades of it for free too if they improve on it.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkCat View Post
I'm using this program with ZoomBoard as my default keyboard, is it possible to enable T9 for use with txting with this program?

Nope. not that I found in the manual anyways, and i've used it before. it's ok, but the keys are a little small for me

http://iwindowsmobile.com/manual/zoo.../zoomboard.pdf

edit: just to clarify, its not the texting program that needs to be enabled for T-9, its the keyboard

Last edited by MrChainsaw; 04-05-2008 at 12:44 AM.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

BlkCat is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChainsaw View Post
Nope. not that I found in the manual anyways, and i've used it before. it's ok, but the keys are a little small for me

http://iwindowsmobile.com/manual/zoo.../zoomboard.pdf
Thanks, I also posted this question in a topic in PPC software, hopefully there might be some kind of edit or hack that could enable it, but probably not.

To comment on your edit, the T9 for the keyboard works in normal txts and even Palringo IM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software